In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Forum Regulations

CCRider22CCRider22 Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited April 2012 in Ask the Experts
Just wondering if it is okay to use the forum to tell your readers about an auction I have on this site?

Comments

• Options
    17tobyracing17tobyracing Member Posts: 3,429 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Seems to be ok to give yourself a plug for your GB auction over on the "General Discussion" forum.
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    In the General Discussion Forum you are welcome to give your Gun Broker auctions what is commonly called a Shameless Plug.
  • Options
    beantownshootahbeantownshootah Member Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CCRider22
    Just wondering if it is okay to use the forum to tell your readers about an auction I have on this site?

People do it all the time on the GENERAL DISCUSSION forum, and its accepted there. Please don't post it here on the "Ask the Experts" forum, though.

I can tell you that I've actually bid many times on these "shameless plug" auctions, so it definitely WILL help you get exposure and bids. In fact, I think I've even won one auction that someone had plugged this way.

Also, there are a lot of friendly and gun-knowledgeable people who read the GD board, so if you're auction seems out of whack for some reason (bad pictures, wrong description, etc), usually someone will point that out to you.