In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

SIG SAUER

rusty1rusty1 Member Posts: 292 ✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in Ask the Experts
I have a used m2 45 sig in great condition can anyone give me a value for this gun thanks

Comments

• rusty1rusty1 Member Posts: 292 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a sig sauer P250 40cal it come will a full size and a compact size pistol with just 1 one trigger group,i would like to buy another trigger group to make them both operational. its called the 2SUM but its not easy to find the trigger this is the only time that i did not get the answer from the Experts because you guys know what you are talking about you know your stuff and if you can't help me then its a lost cause,SHOUT OUT TO THE "EXPERTS"
    Thanks rusty1
  • mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    You will need to contact an FFL dealer who will have to order one for you from SIG Sauer. You do understand that the trigger group/insert is the actual firearm, bears a serial number and must be purchased in the same way that you would purchase a complete pistol.
  • TxsTxs Member Posts: 18,801
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mark christian
    You will need to contact an FFL dealer who will have to order one for you from SIG Sauer. You do understand that the trigger group/insert is the actual firearm, bears a serial number and must be purchased in the same way that you would purchase a complete pistol.
    Correct, except it hasn't been SIGARMS for several years now.

Even in the US they're now just SIG-Sauer.

There, I changed to for you.
    edited November -1
    thank for the information i will try that, i was just hoping that some one on G.B. might have one now i don't know if i got such a good deal are not. ? can your put a hammer type in to change it from double only.
    edited November -1
    thanks for the information i will try that, i was just hoping that some one on G.B. might have one now i don't know if i got such a good deal are not. ? can your put a hammer trigger group in to change it from double only.
  • SP45SP45 Member Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    no, you can't change the hammer and they will not sell trigger group only
  • CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are a dog, one of Sigs worst designs in my opinion, we can't give them away in the shop here in town.
  • TxsTxs Member Posts: 18,801
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CS8161
    They are a dog, one of Sigs worst designs in my opinion, we can't give them away in the shop here in town.
    As are most of SIG's newer design pistols.

IMO, they'd turn a better profit by just focusing efforts on bringing down the cost of their Classic line pistols. They're well liked, just cost prohibitive for many.
    edited November -1
    I agree with you TXS i wish i had not jump at it just because it was a sig sauer, sig just made a gun to cost you money by buying parts.
  • tsr1965tsr1965 Member Posts: 8,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is awefully hard to improve on their 226, 229, and 220 series pistols. The 239 is a great little CCW too. As has been stated, you will have to find one of the FCG's with the serial number, and have it sent to your favorate FFL dealer.

Best
  • scssrscssr Member Posts: 90 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll take one of those guns you can't give away