In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Beretta Steel 1

ap3572001ap3572001 Member Posts: 441 ✭✭
edited May 2015 in Ask the Experts
need any information on Beretta Steel 1. production, value etc. Thank You

Comments

• rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,649 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very desirable and valuable collectors item. If factory original, and in at least VG condition. Box, paperwork and accessories, if also original would increase collector value.

My old BB notes that they were only made for a short time, steel frame, in 40 S & W (2004/2005).

Very old BB, (30th edition). Has them priced $825/$1,295.

If none of our members can give you a better idea of current value? Check the Beretta forum. Chances are the Beretta collectors on it would have a better handle on current fair market value.
  • ap3572001ap3572001 Member Posts: 441 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank You. Beretta Steel 1. DA/Sa , with 1911 style safety. Beretta Box , no manual, 9mm , about 98% condition . Approximate value would be appreciated . Also , I wondering how many were made. Thank You.
  • rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,649 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ap3572001
    Thank You. Beretta Steel 1. DA/Sa , with 1911 style safety. Beretta Box , no manual, 9mm , about 98% condition . Approximate value would be appreciated . Also , I wondering how many were made. Thank You.

According to the BB, they were 40 S & W? Because of this, yours might be even more valuable? 98% with box, as long as it's the original box. Makes it a righteous collectors item. Can't help with the number made, and current FMV. Best to post quality photos, to the Beretta forum.
  • ap3572001ap3572001 Member Posts: 441 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    its indeed a 9mm. fancy ,silver ,plastic Beretta box, with velvet lining. not numbered. The gun is 9mm DA/Sa buy no decoker and 1911 style safety. Novak 3 dot sights. all steel. Steel frame.
  • M1A762M1A762 Member Posts: 3,426
    edited November -1
    There is a Steel 1 on the auction side right now. It is a showcase auction, I don't have a link but it should not be hard to find. Watch the auction and see what transpires![:)]

Thanks for posting the auction link hangfire!