In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Dan Wesson 22???

toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in Ask the Experts
Anyone know anything about these, or any thoughts on them? Thanks.

http://www.GunBroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=442704381

Comments

• Options
    svg25ssmsvg25ssm Member Posts: 116 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have two .22s,.357,.41 and a .44. They are called the poormans Phython for a reason. They have quality and accuracy,not the name.
  • Options
    navc130navc130 Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very accurate revolver and made of good materials. My .22 has rough chambers and has to be brushed out every twenty-five rounds or so or extraction becomes dificult. I have read they did have some quality issues during certin periods of manufacture. Exactly what, I don't know.
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,748 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I used to have several, now down to one. They are very good items that do have a following for a reason.[:)] Monsoon made ones ones are what people like-
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Had a chance to buy one with a 6" barrel. Similar to the one on the auction. Passed on it, because it was way to heavy. Built on the centerfire frame. Not going to be a easy handgun to shoot offhand, for a lot of shooting. IMHO.
  • Options
    JIM STARKJIM STARK Member Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have an 8" VH and It is the most accurate .22 revolver I own...I shot it in silhouette competition.... SUPER GUN....
    JIM..............
  • Options
    armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,483 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You have to own one to appreciate it.
  • Options
    dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    I bought a 357pstol pac in '74. Liked it so well got a 22 pac and still have both. DW,s are very accurate and trouble free.
    Get one, you'll like it [;)][^]