In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Springfield Armory Uzi

josephsdjosephsd Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited May 2011 in Ask the Experts
Any idea what a mini uzi imported by Springfield Armory would be worth. Good condition with five 25 round magazines. I weren't very many brought in, and info out there is limited.

Comments

• fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,722
    edited November -1
    are you sure marked springfield armory??
  • josephsdjosephsd Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Certain, I know what I have. This is rare firearm, I want to know the value. In the early 1990's Springfield Armory imported a limited number of IMI mini uzis. What they worth?
  • nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,875 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Therein, you have identified your problem.

Some things are so rare that they don't change hands often enough for us to have a "market value" for them.

There is nothing that the importer name adds to the value of most guns. My SWAG is that your gun would sell for about the same as a mini in the same configuration & condition, with the same accessories but imported by another company, would sell for.

Neal
  • txlawdogtxlawdog Member Posts: 10,039 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would think NMyers might be correct. I recently sold a SA Timberwolf that while rare and marked SA it didnt bring any more than a regular Timberwolf. I dont know that it will bring too much more, unless you find the right buyer that is looking for just that.
  • josephsdjosephsd Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That sounds about right. Thank you all.