In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Mossberg Flex MVP Scope Mounting ?

nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
edited February 2015 in Ask the Experts
It comes with what they call a picatinny rail ? Does anyone know if Leupold scope rings will fit this kind of rail system? Maybe there are any other recommendations. I do not care for weaver style rings.
Thanks
Abort Cuomo

Comments

• 62fuelie62fuelie Member Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Warne rings will fit. They are a bit of a pain to assemble, but are working well on my 34mm Bushnell TE 3.5-21 on a 300 Weatherby.
  • AmbroseAmbrose Member Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Burris Z-rings
  • tsr1965tsr1965 Member Posts: 8,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It will take the Leupold rings that are meant for the Weaver style base...the QRW model, I believe. The question is a little bit vague, as Leupold makes rings to fit several different style bases.

I suggest that you get used to the rings that mount on the Weaver style base, and Weaver themselves, make several different style rings that mount on them. I personally don't like the ones with the screws only on one side. I have seen novices that believe scope mounting is plug-n-play, destroy good scope tubes with them.

The Weaver Quad Lock rings are a good less expensive alternative.