In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

auction side search question

slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
edited July 2018 in Ask the Experts
I have always typed in Remingtion and all the models that I normaly search for would pop up and all I had to do was click on the particuar model that I wanted to find. Quit working a few days back. Any thing I can do to fix it?

Comments

• Options
    toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    General search in the big box, or advanced?
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A search for 'Remington" should turn up everything with 'Remington' in the title, including parts and ephemera, and those listed as 'not Remington, Winchester, etc."

Do an advanced search for 'Remington 700' etc. and then save each search, or search for 'Remington 700, 722' etc.

No one here can tell you if something is broken over there. Recently when I search, I get a list, but cannot open any item, until I refresh the list. I am guessing the software is damn near as old as I am, and getting a little creaky.
  • Options
    slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    General search. I've had to do the refresh thing for some time. Used to work just fine. Hate it when they change stuff just for kicks.
  • Options
    charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Unintended consequences. Change one little bit here and something way over there goes wacky. I remember the last time the search was "fixed", I hardly look anymore.