In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Ammo quantity restrictions

retiredsniperretiredsniper Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
edited July 2018 in Ask the Experts
Are there any restrictions in New Hampshire on how much ammo I can own and have at home?

Comments

• mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    There are no state restrictions, but you should check with your local Fire Marshall to see if there might be any regulations on a local level. It is surprising how many local jurisdictions have regulations involving safe storage (usually a metal locker) of loaded ammo, power and primers in residences.
  • retiredsniperretiredsniper Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you very much for your quick reply! All my ammo is stored in military ammo cans or Plano ammo containers. I have two steel gun safes which most of these containers are stored in.

Thanks again for your quick reply!
  • Aztngundoc22Aztngundoc22 Member Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK :

Why not MOVE to a firearm friendly state : so you dont have to worry bout such stupid shEEt !!!!!

Thanks !!!
    The more people I meet : The more I like my Dog :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I Grew Old Too Fast (And Smart Too damn Slow !!!) !!! :o :?
  • brier-49brier-49 Member Posts: 7,023 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't think you have any restrictions on any guns or ammo.
    My son moved there recently so he wouldn't have to worry about silly gun laws.
  • rongrong Member Posts: 8,459
    edited November -1
    Why not MOVE to a firearm friendly state : so you dont have to worry bout such stupid shEEt !!!!!

Our firearms rules are more relaxed that yours.
  • XP100XP100 Member Posts: 436 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Only restrictions on ammo in most places is the Wallet & the Wife.
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am surprised they don't have more than any in New Hampshire! They are the exception I guess for New Englander's up there. But I would never move up there it's too expensive.

serf
  • dfletcherdfletcher Member Posts: 8,162 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rong

Our firearms rules are more relaxed that yours.

NH is a firearm friendly state. Constitutional carry, no restrictions on what you can buy or possess. Private sales with no paper, machine guns and silencers are OK too. So far as being the exception, Maine is pretty much the same. Even VT has constitutional carry. MA, CT and RI are the lousy NE gun states. Pretty much a 50/50 split.