In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

double barrel shotgun made in spain

andyVandyV Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited September 2010 in Ask the Experts
I am not sure who manufacture is on my double barrel shotgun, model number is 251 and says JABE. I am questioning how much this gun is worth. Its in fair condition, has ingraving on the barrells and has two gold triggers, with etched wood. I know this gun was made in spain.

Comments

• perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Hello Andy and welcome There are a number of people here that know and share their knowledge . However we need help from you. As it stands with the information you give us it is ALMOST impossible to give you valid meaningful information for your shotgun. At a Minimum we need all markings with the gun open remove the forearm and dismount the barrels. then relay each and every mark placed on the barrels and receiver. it may even have a name on the Butt Plate. The best thing you can do to help is look at the top few post on this forum the ones marked STICKY and see how to post some in focus closeup pictures with good natural lighting. of your shotgun.
  • wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Without pics and data your question is impossible to answer.