In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Winchester 1906 122372 B

nikkormat42nikkormat42 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited November 2014 in Ask the Experts
Hi, I have a Winchester 1906, Serial # 122372 B. It has a stamp that says 22 Short-Long or Long file. I was wondering what I should auction it off for and if I can legally ship it?

https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A1JtdOXmJqD177

The last picture are other parts I want to sell.

Thanks!
Jon

Comments

• Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
    You can ship it through USPS to an FFL dealer. As it isn't complete, it would not be C&R eligible.
  • moonshinemoonshine Member Posts: 8,471
    edited November -1
    I could use it. Need some parts for mine. Let me know when you put it up..
  • MG1890MG1890 Member Posts: 4,649
    edited November -1
    Expect $125 to $150, in my opinion. Maybe more if the bore is good, maybe less if it looks like an old waterpipe.
  • nikkormat42nikkormat42 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Spider7115
    You can ship it through USPS to an FFL dealer. As it isn't complete, it would not be C&R eligible.

OK, thanks. Where do I find an FFL? Do they charge a fee? Should I ship it in a tube?

Jon
  • rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,649 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nikkormat42

OK, thanks. Where do I find an FFL? Do they charge a fee? Should I ship it in a tube?

Jon

The buyer has to have a FFL, to receive the parts, (the buyer pays the FFL). Make sure he understands that he has to have the FFL's OK, though. Some FFL's won't accept firearms, shipped by non FFL's.

Shipping by a USPS priority mail box, is the best way. They are free at the PO.
  • Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nikkormat42

Jon

You can find an FFL for your area here: http://www.GunBroker.com/FFL/DealerNetwork.aspx
  • nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,875 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You don't need an FFL to ship it; the buyer needs an FFL to receive the rifle.

The GB auction site has a tutorial entitled FOR SELLERS. Read that, & it will answer most of your questions.

Neal