In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Reloaders in central IN

cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in Ask the Experts
A pal at work has quite a bit of brass that he doesn't want to trash. I suggested that he find someone that would take the brass for a few reloads in exchange. Anyone interested?
It's too late for me, save yourself.

Comments

• dg101windg101win Member Posts: 751 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Quite a few people do not trade reloaded ammo for brass or $$,it has to do with liability if something goes wrong.

Tell your pal to find a gun shop that sells reloads from some one who has the liability insurance. The reloader just might buy or take the brass in trade for ammo.

Of course he could always sell the brass here on the auction side.
    Where in central In. are you and what caliber of brass?
  • jaymjaym Member Posts: 120 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dg101 is right about trading or selling reloads, it just isn't a good idea based on liability. Let us know what brass he doesn't want anymore. There are other things to trade besides reloads, or he can always try to sell them. I'm in Northern Indiana, but I might be interested if it's brass I need.
  • tsr1965tsr1965 Member Posts: 8,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am not sure this buying/selling, or offering for trade is allowed any place in the forums.

Be careful to read the posting guidelines.

Best
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks guys. I didn't think of the liabilty thing. He is a hunter & the one cal he has mentioned is 44 mag. I'll send him a link to this.

Thanks again,
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the reply tsr. This was meant to be a free offering from someone that has a bunch of brass and doesn't reload. The thought of offering a few rounds as a nice gesture of a gift was mine. As others have said, from a liability standpoint, this was a poor idea. Thanks again for helping the mods do their job!