In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Gun Parts

7.62x39Lover7.62x39Lover Member Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in Ask the Experts
I haven't sold any gun parts in a long time but now have quite abit to sell and get out of my way. How's gun parts selling on GB these days? Any other good places to sell?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I took my Ruger 77 to a self-proclaimed gunsmith to bed the barrel, and in the process he lost the tang safety switch. Seems he can't find one either. Not from Ruger and not from an obsolete gun parts place. Anybody have any idea where I can find a tang safety for this gun? Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hi guys! Thanks for all the great info you guys put into the AR manufacturing thread.

I am interested in buying a 28" blued barrel for my Stoeger M2000, but can't find one.

Do any of you guys know of a way to find obscure gun parts? Online or otherwise.
  • Options
    rsnyder55rsnyder55 Member Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is it inertia or gas?

gunpartscorp.com has barrels in stock but I'm not sure if they have any in blue.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I was looking at the barrels sold by Stoeger online and it looks like the M3500 barrels will fit the M2000. I will call and ask.

That is a great site. Thanks for telling me about it.

It is an inertia spring design.