In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Auction Side

hoosierhoosier Member Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in Ask the Experts
Had a auction # 486703823 won, on 6/07 and buyer contacted me on 6/08 saying his bank account was hacked and would get payment processed in the 10 day auction time period.

Contacts me today 6/17 saying he is unable to complete auction due to Bank problems.

But..... He won another auction # 487363593 on 6/11 and paid for it according to Positive feed back from seller (complimented on fast payment).

I'm sure it's just buyers remorse. Wish he had let me know the truth. But now, Yes he is getting Negative feed back.

Posting because I don't want this to happen to anyone else

Can't find a Listing under Support for this kind of issue..
Magazines, Gun Parts and More. US Army Veteran, VFW, NRA Patron

Comments

• Options
    toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hoosier
    Had a auction # 486703823 won, on 6/07 and buyer contacted me on 6/08 saying his bank account was hacked and would get payment processed in the 10 day auction time period.

Contacts me today 6/17 saying he is unable to complete auction due to Bank problems.

But..... He won another auction # 487363593 on 6/11 and paid for it according to Positive feed back from seller (complimented on fast payment).

I'm sure it's just buyers remorse. Wish he had let me know the truth. But now, Yes he is getting Negative feed back.

Posting because I don't want this to happen to anyone else

Can't find a Listing under Support for this kind of issue..

http://www.GunBroker.com/Support/SupportFAQView.aspx?faqid=1020
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Happens all the time, to everyone who sells on the auctions.

The one that caused me to throw in the towel. Was the woman[8] who won my auction, for a GI bringback Frommer Stop. Backed out, and started sending me poison pen e-mails. Her game plan was that she was going to threaten me. So I wouldn't leave negative feedback on her. Needless to say it didn't work.[:D]
  • Options
    hoosierhoosier Member Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the info. Will take action.
    Magazines, Gun Parts and More. US Army Veteran, VFW, NRA Patron
  • Options
    MIKE WISKEYMIKE WISKEY Member, Moderator Posts: 9,972 ******
    edited November -1
    npb happened to me last month, left him a 'f-' feed back but he got several a+++ since then[:(!]