In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

When yer dawg steals yer 'moment of glory!'

zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
edited August 2008 in General Discussion

Comments

• bigcitybillbigcitybill Member Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:0] Words escape me. Can we get some scalding water here please?
  • William81William81 Member Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bet Rover went to the vet first thing the following day to take care of his little problem.....[;)][:)][:D]
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What a mutt!

I had always thought the criteria was:

*Female
    *Has a Pulse

This dirty dog has thrown the book out the window.
  • chappsynychappsyny Member Posts: 3,381 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • fizzerfizzer Member Posts: 748 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh the dog, I was looking at the direction the muzzle was pointed.
  • catpealer111catpealer111 Member Posts: 10,695
    edited November -1
    The deer doesn't seam to mind.
  • quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 16,324
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by badwrench
    Inter-species homo-necro! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I heard that happens all the time in mexico.
  • buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    what? they were stuck that way already.
  • buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    actually, that's a tranquilizer dart gun. he wants to breed pit bulls with antlers. the deer getting one hell of a surprise.
  • MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
    edited November -1
    LMAO now this is a true DOG.
  • sarge_3adsarge_3ad Member Posts: 8,387 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Didn't they catch some dude not long ago doing that to a dead deer along a highway?

Yep here it is.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,260242,00.html

Wisconsin Man Sentenced to Probation for Having Sex With Dead Deer
    Wednesday, March 21, 2007

SUPERIOR, Wis. - A 20-year-old Superior man received probation after he was convicted of having sexual contact with a dead deer.

The sentence also requires Bryan James Hathaway to be evaluated as a sex offender and treated at the Institute for Psychological and Sexual Health in Duluth, Minn.

"The state believes that particular place is the best to provide treatment for the individual," Assistant District Attorney Jim Boughner said.

Hathaway's probation will be served at the same time as a nine-month jail sentence he received in February for violating his extended supervision.

He was found guilty in April 2005 of felony mistreatment of an animal after he killed a horse with the intention of having sex with it. He was sentenced to 18 months in jail and two years of extended supervision on that charge as well as six years of probation for taking and driving a vehicle without the owner's consent.

Hathaway pleaded no contest earlier this month to misdemeanor mistreatment of an animal for the incident involving the deer. He was sentenced Tuesday in Douglas County Circuit Court.

"The type of behavior is disturbing," Judge Michael Lucci said. "It's disturbing to the public. It's disturbing to the court."