In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

New Americans...and Termites.

HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
Seems that there is an apt analogy for New Americans today in a rather homely slug.

The TERMITE !!

The termite lives it life pretty much in the dark..except for a few brief moments of flight.

It exists to eat nourishment and carry the resultant product to a hideous, bloated thing in the center of the hive. It carries 65 % of what it makes(dollars) to its master...and keeps 35%.

That little worker is also eating away at the Constitution and Bill of Rights ..passing it through its body to the Master maggot..whereupon is excreted into little piles of dung.

One thing that differs is the control exerted over the worker maggots by the bloated thing in the center...JBTs'.
These are stronger maggots..or at least better armed, better trained..because the bloated slug at the center makes sure that his JBT's are prepared to suppress any attempt by a worker maggot to NOT bring back his allotted 65%..or to end the control of its master...

No doubt the little maggot is happy.never knowing anything else, never having the pitiful facts of its `life'..mere existence, actually..being treated as anything but `normal'...after all...all the other little maggots ALSO give THEIR 65 %...
When the hive was young, there was great honor for an individual to break out on his own..striving mightily to work and achieve on his own. Gradually, this became a sign of abnormal behaviour by all the other little maggots..'Group' becoming the healthy `norm'.

As this `normal' behaviour took root, there existed a fertile soil for the rise of that fat, hideous, bloated `thing' that exists in the center of the hive..Washington, D.C...

Comments

• watrulookinatwatrulookinat Member Posts: 4,693
    edited November -1
    So are you a maggot or a termite?
  • RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1
    I am a rodent!
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote:watrulookinat

2109 Posts
    Posted - 07/31/2008 : 11:03:36 PM

So are you a maggot or a termite?
    Neither, Wat;
    I am a man.
    Forced to adopt the characteristic 'hunching' motion favored by the New Americans that reign supreme today, I merely LOOK like a maggot termite...forced to draw on protective coloration, as it were.

When in the beginning grip of tyranny, a smart man does his best to remain colorless...just as the majority of the masses are.
    For there comes a time when that smart man KNOWS that ALL avenues are exhausted..save for the final one taught us by the Founders.

The Founders went to war over a 3% tax.

Today's spineless cowards labour under 65 % taxation. They suffer under ENDLESS rules, regulations, laws, JBTs running wild across this land...and proclaim themselves `Free'..

Just call me another maggot termite, for now...just another maggot termite, carrying 65 % of everything to that fat, bloated hideous thing in the center of the hive...
  • quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 16,324
    edited November -1
    hopefully the Ortho man doesn't mistake you as one of us insects, that would be a shame![:D][:D]

Seriously tho, good thread, its got the highball touch that means so much.
  • watrulookinatwatrulookinat Member Posts: 4,693
    edited November -1
    As quietly as possible a "shadow government" has been set up all around us, my friend. Its foundation is not the Constitution, but Executive Orders, Presidential Procalamations, Secret Acts, and Emergency Powers. It has all the tools to be an absolute tyranny. Those behind it (on both sides of the aisle) who crave power continue to move towards it, while we are distracted by so many other goings on."

-Jeff Head @ FreeRepublic.com
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote:Seriously tho, good thread, its got the highball touch that means so much.
    Now this is funny. [:D]

I have read it several times...and depending on my prospective, I can make it mean LOTS of things....
    I think that is a pretty good string of words, there..just got this slight tingly feeling right between my shoulder blades....[:D]