In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The Missing Little Girl Case

joker5656joker5656 Member Posts: 5,598 ✭✭✭
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
so what do you guys think about it. i mean she doesn't report her missing for a month. WTH is wrong with this woman. i think the mother might know more than she knows or least that's what i get from the news. its just sick. then to top it off she wants immunity

Comments

• Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Her mommy killed her. End of story. [:(]
  • redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,682 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Laredo Lefty
    Her mommy killed her. End of story. [:(]

Your probaly right[V]
  • Lucky_LeftyLucky_Lefty Member Posts: 7,971
    edited November -1
    another child has gone missing and the parents might have something to do with it? just like the girl in chicago the dad shows no emotion when he was talking about finding his daughter stabbed andbeaten in the alley.
  • CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did you see the photos of the mother out partying during the time her daughter was "missing"? She was having a good old time, dancing, drinking and carrying on. She killed the kid and the grandmother knows more than she is letting on. Very tragic.
  • westernMDhunterwesternMDhunter Member Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by joker5656
    so what do you guys think about it. i mean she doesn't report her missing for a month. WTH is wrong with this woman. i think the mother might know more than she knows or least that's what i get from the news. its just sick. then to top it off she wants immunity

She killed her daughter, she probably had to go to a party that night couldn't find nobody to watch the child, threw the kid in the trunk and forgot about her for a few days. A cadaver dog hit on the trunk so there was definetely a body in there at sometime. I hope it doesn't turn out this way, but in most cases they are found dead. This woman does not look like or act like a mom on t.v. and in the pictures of her partying while her daughter is supposedly missing. She's just a tramp and is not deserving of the beautiful daughter that she has/had. It's all about her in jail that's all the recordings of her are about, NOTHING ABOUT HER DAUGHTER MISSING-FIND MY DAUGHTER, only get me out of here jail sucks. What is this world coming to when every week another child or pregnant mother is killed, there's alot of cowards out there taking the innocent youth of our country.
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    I'm thinking that apple didn't fall far from it's tree, either. The grandmother, at whose backyard the cadaver dogs also got a hit, and who had a cement slab poured in her backyard the weekend of the Fourth, which she has no explaination for and refuses to talk about, was the one who blew the daughter in to the cops, but it was for a grand theft auto report, as the daughter took her car, and during the call to the cops she said that the car smelled of a decomposing body, and, oh, by the way, my granddaughter hasn't been seen by anyone in 31 days. She then recanted this publicly, making some outragous claim that if you left a piece of pizza in a hot car for a couple weeks, that is what you would smell.
  • skeens41skeens41 Member Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    just my opinion, but its going to get a lot worse for americas children. i mean we have kids today acually having kids before they mature. just this week in ohio, we had another case of a baby thrown out with the trash[:(] its a shame they hand out condoms in school, but wont teach them how to be good parents when the have one.
  • LesWVaLesWVa Member Posts: 10,490 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here is another one that gets me..

1_23_072908_Rockefeller1.jpg

Clark Rockefeller allegedly snatched his little girl, Reigh Boss, Sunday during a visit supervised by a social worker. Authorities say he then fled in an SUV driven by another person.

A man accused of kidnapping his 7-year-old daughter in Boston and posing as a member of the prominent Rockefeller family may have disguised the girl as a boy, according to the FBI.

Clark Rockefeller allegedly snatched his little girl, Reigh Boss, Sunday during a visit supervised by a social worker. Authorities say he then fled in an SUV driven by another person.

Authorities received tips Sunday that Rockefeller, who has used many aliases and has a murky background, may try to leave the country in a newly purchased yacht. Rockefeller recently told confidantes that he had procured a 72-foot catamaran called "The Serenity" with $300,000 in gold bullion, the Boston Herald reported.

But police cannot confirm that Rockefeller ever purchased a boat - and believe his talk of leaving the country may have been a ruse.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,395542,00.html
  • wlfmn323wlfmn323 Member Posts: 4,712
    edited November -1
    unfortunately i fear the worse for the little girl.[:(!][:(]
    they need to get a warrant and go in their with at least one of the sonic mappers they used on mythbusters and look for a cavitie in that concrete.

also i dont care who you are if you have ever smelled a decaying human, that is a unforgettable and unmistakeable smell. not confuseable with some food left in the car.

cadaver dogs' hits should be enough probable cause to get a warrent to search and dig if necessary.

i despise people who would harm a child. especially those who hurt their own. i think it should be a no questions asked death penalty.
    it makes me physically sick to think, that the wife and i have been trying for little over 5 years to have a child, and so far cant. and these slugs are breading at will just to hurt and or kill their children...

enough said before i make this a four page post.[:(!][:(!]
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is my theory. It is only a theory.

The self-centered narcissistic deadbeat pathological lying mother stole her mother's car and credit card. While she was out running up $45,000.00 on the credit card, she left the kid in the car and came back to find her dead or dieing.

I figure this nimnode is just bright enough to figure out this could be a problem for her, but not smart enough to come up with a reasonable, or even consistent, lie.

I figure she thought her mother would be a little irritated about her killing the granddaughter, so she disposed of the body.

This is my theory. It is only a theory.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • MgderfMgderf Member Posts: 907 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My brother seems to think the mother SOLD her!
    It's sick, but it happens every day!
  • chappsynychappsyny Member Posts: 3,381 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    She probably killed the child but no body = no crime. Charging people with murder without a body is an outragous abuse of the justice system, even though I know it does happen. As much as I would like her to be prosecuted it would be a greater injustice since there is no evidence that either the child is dead or the mother killed her.

A cadaver dog hit is circumstantial evidence and is not specific to only decomposing human bodies.
  • Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by chappsyny
    She probably killed the child but no body = no crime. Charging people with murder without a body is an outragous abuse of the justice system, even though I know it does happen. As much as I would like her to be prosecuted it would be a greater injustice since there is no evidence that either the child is dead or the mother killed her.

A cadaver dog hit is circumstantial evidence and is not specific to only decomposing human bodies.

This thread is over two months old. It was resurrected by a spammer. Ignore it.

no%20more%20spam%20thank%20you.jpg
  • tccoxtccox Member Posts: 7,379 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Spider, This case is still wide open. Just look at Nancy Grace tonight.

I also agree that Mom killed this child. Circumstanciall evicence will convict her and she will get life in [prison. MJust my prediction. Tom