In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

New toys and Old Dogs

bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
edited February 2003 in General Discussion
Just rubbin' it in a bit cause I haven't had a day off since New Years.24/7 is what the add says and some folks actually take me up on it.Tonight I've turned off my cell phone. Soooo, tommorrow I'm taking my new toy Sweet Sixteen{wanted one forever,figured I deserved it for working so much}and the Murphinator {my golden retriever hunting buddy "Murphy"} and we are going to the quail fields.He saw me cleaning the shotgun and started bringing me everything he could find laying around.I've got a pile of socks,a bunch of shoes,and something that looks suspiciously like the cover off of my case trimmer piling up under the computer desk.
Just wanted really to say thanks for everything I've gleaned off of G.B. And though I generally hunt alone, tommorrow morning I'll feel like I've got some company.It's gonna' be a good day. BDJr

my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems

Comments