In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Testing........................

Jimmy BossJimmy Boss Member Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2005 in General Discussion
anim_50cal.gif

anim_banghead.gif

anim_chainsawkill.gif

anim_heavy.gif

anim_horse.gif

anim_nutkick.gif

anim_peep.gif

anim_puke.gif

JBoss......Fear No Fish/peace through superior firepower/If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier!!!!!!!!!A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
--- Sigmond Freud

Comments

• Aspen79seAspen79se Member Posts: 4,707
    edited November -1
    Where do you find these things?

Dance Hippo. Dance.
    hippohula.gif
  • RamtinxxlRamtinxxl Member Posts: 9,480
    edited November -1
    4 out of 8 work for me. And I PREDICT the next two (soap box and shooter) you post will meet my approval, also. [:p]
  • Jimmy BossJimmy Boss Member Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Aspen, Just places I go, I put them in my photobucket and see if they work. see if this one works?

anim_soapbox.gif

JBoss......Fear No Fish/peace through superior firepower/If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier!!!!!!!!!A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
    --- Sigmond Freud
  • hotshoothotshoot Member Posts: 4,227
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jimmy Boss
    Aspen, Just places I go, I put them in my photobucket and see if they work. see if this one works?

anim_soapbox.gif

--- Sigmond Freud

how do you put them in your photobucket

100,000 [:)] lemmings [:)]can't be wrong

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." -Benjamin Franklin
  • Jimmy BossJimmy Boss Member Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hotshoot,
    Photobucket will host Gifs just like a nornal pic.

anim_frag.gif

--- Sigmond Freud
    edited November -1
    is_ani.gif

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." -Benjamin Franklin
  • Big DaveBig Dave Member Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dood! Give up the website(s) so I can use them.

I tried the photobucket thingy and it wouldn't load. [}:)]
    edited November -1
    I had to download them, then I had to upload them.