In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Gun you own with the most rounds thru it.

2»

Comments

• SP TigerSP Tiger Member Posts: 872 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Marlin Model 60 .22LR. I don't know the number of rounds, but I've had it since October of '85 and it's digested a lot of lead.

Better to have and not need, than need and not have.
  • interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    It's a toss up between the Davis Derringer and the Lorcin .380, got about 300,000 rounds through each without a single hitch. In fact I feel the accuracy on both of these fine sporting arms has actually improved with age and use.[:D] (posted 4-1-03[:D])

"If your gonna be stupid, go find a democrat."
  • 22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
    edited November -1
    Interstate

How many stipper clips do have fore that Davis[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Snake.gif
    underwaysm.gif
    SOLD MY COW SO I DON'T NEED YOUR BULL
    A Grumpy Old Man
  • toolmaniamtoolmaniam Member Posts: 3,213
    edited November -1
    Remington bolt action .22 with tube mag. I can't even begin to think of how many rounds I've fired thru it. I'm 38 and had the gun since I was ten. Dug 100 post holes for .50 cents each to pay for it new. I wouldn't take a thousand dollars for it now.[^]

A dead intruder cannot testify against you in a court of law!
  • LABWILDLABWILD Member Posts: 506 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ruger 22/45. Not sure of number of rounds, but probably 15000+. I have been shooting it for almst 13 yrs. Next would be my Browning BT-100 trap gun. 10000 + rounds.
  • axlerfanaxlerfan Member Posts: 713 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sig P229. Doubt youd believe me if i told you how many rounds but, just say ive worn out 3 barrels (shot out till they were nearly smoothbores), have the 4th barrel broken in. the first several years i had this thing i used to spend 3-5 nites a week at the range, averaging about 3hours a nite. i dont shoot hot loads, just factory 40 s/w, and a lot of handloaded light semiwadcutters.
  • chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
    edited November -1
    My Winchester Super X1-12 ga Trap gun, have no idea how many rounds, but a lot, have had to buy a few parts but not many and they were cheap.
  • 96harley96harley Member Posts: 3,992 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    My drop gun and as a result, crime is down in our town.

"Save the Whalers, they need jobs too."
  • sandman2234sandman2234 Member Posts: 894 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It would probably be my AC-556, but if you include my shooting buddies Bowning Double Auto, it might make first place. Don't tell him, but I really like shooting skeet with his double auto's...I gave him way too much grief about a 2 shot automatic when he started trying to find them. Sandman2234

Have Gun, will travel
  • goldslammergoldslammer Member Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Marlin model 60. Got it when I was 11 and before I turned 16 I know I shot over 70,000 rounds. Cars and girls took up most of my time after that.