In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Nevermind

bigbenzbigbenz Member Posts: 223 ✭✭✭
edited June 2004 in General Discussion
Why haven't you made the thread? [:)]

Comments

• bigbenzbigbenz Member Posts: 223 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    out the house caution it is about 5MB!
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    I read what I posted, it sounded stupid. [B)]
    edited November -1
    Well before this topic gets locked for No reason( i guess nunn would have to kill me if he told me) I am still gathering people. It is a slow process and will take some time. I have had intrest from many small town militias. But i still cant post on the Awrm.com board.

If you have any intrest. pleae contact me

Thanks

Bigbenz@comcast.net

WWW.CAMilitia.com

SKS
    Su-16
    K98
    Ar-15(fab-10)M4
    edited November -1
    nevermind, its done.
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    <edit>

Ever had someone send you flowers?
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    Ok i have to make this very simple. Inorder to make a real Difference in California we need to have a large number of militia members. A millitary type militia is not going to help.(am i not sayin lay down our weapons?no hell no)The public has a bad image of a MILITIA that needs to change. Will 2 or 3 small militias help? Maybe but one large one can make a huge difference.I will not be the leader. i will not be the leader i will not be the leader. I cant be, ill be lucky if i make PFC. Im not a inscure person i dont need to feel powerful. I am not going to stop, keep ingnoring me i wont go away.

WWW.CAMilitia.com

SKS
    Su-16
    K98
    Ar-15(fab-10)M4
  • TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    bigbenz, here's an alternative militia in Calif.
    http://www.moveamericaforward.org/

"Aim small...Miss small"
    edited November -1
    Still here[8D]

WWW.CAMilitia.com

SKS
    Su-16
    K98
    Ar-15(fab-10)M4
  • RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I set you up over at A WELL REGULATED MILITIA!
    I posted for you over at AWRM!
    You have been contacted by several Members from AWRM!
    You have been told how to Register at AWRM!
    You have been invited to join several Militia Units from AWRM!
    If you were serious you would be inquiring over there with like minds!
    SO WHAT'S YOUR FREAKING GAME OVER HERE!

sniper1.gif Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    awcountdown_sm.gifhttp://www.awbansunset.com/
    spn05j5e04xq.gif

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
    edited November -1
    What the hell!!!I CANT POST OVER AT AWRM. AND WHY DO I WANT TO JOIN A MILITIA WITH 10 PEOPLE IN IT? I WANT TO DO SOMETING BIGGER. I HAVE NO GAME OVER HERE. I CANT POST AT AWRM I CANT POST AT AWRM THOSE RETARDS THINK I CAN. I CANT POST AT AWRM I CANT POST AT AWRM!!!!! TELL ME CAN I POST WITH OUT JOINING? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!! I CANT POST AT AWRM!!!!!!! YOU CANT POST UNLESS YOU JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get it? by the way thanks for helping, i guess. People have the wrong idea. Its very obivous that what ever people have been doing is not working. Large militia is neded badly. If i am wrong plese tell me. It seems like i am a threat, to the lazy people who dont want to get off there *, or im right and they all feel dumb for not doing it years ago when we could have made a defferance.

Am i clear? no well i cant post over at awrm.com retards!!! you have to be a member to post !!! retards.

WWW.CAMilitia.com

SKS
    Su-16
    K98
    Ar-15(fab-10)M4
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WOW! This looks like fun can I play? [}:)][:D]

flag.gif
    In memory of
    Ronald Reagan
    1911-2004
  • RaskolnikovRaskolnikov Member Posts: 45
    edited November -1
    What do you need a large militia for? And why, if you say you dont want to be the leader, are you so averse to joining one!?

Anyone but Bush '04!
  • jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    Big things have small beginnings.

A militia with ten is fine. That's a nice group. Every ten square miles, you try to have another group just like it. Each group knows the back ways around their own County.

How do you think we won the Revolution? It was home turf, and when the call came, many small units then joined into a much larger unit.

From your postings, you sound like a fifteen-year-old. Not a mid-twenties as you profess.

You will not get any respect here unless you change your attitude.

If you respond to my post in a negative fashion, others will judge you in a negative manner. Only once or twice have I written in a dishonorable manner on this forum, and I remember and regret these instances. Even to the point of personally contacting the forum member to clear things up.

The worse thing is for a "troll" to pit us against one another, and sit back and chuckle.
    We are not doing that now, but we are still feeding your efforts.

RugerNiner appears to be making clear advice to you.
    Resolve your difficulty, and integrate with like-minded people.

....Big things have small beginnings.
  • RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    AWRM has a couple Thousand Members, not Ten like BigBenz says.
    And that's only the ones who post at AWRM, not all members of their Prospective Units.

sniper1.gif Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    awcountdown_sm.gifhttp://www.awbansunset.com/
    spn05j5e04xq.gif

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
    edited November -1
    Look it would be IMPOSSIBLE to win any kind of civil war. We would be killed before we knew it. our houses would get blown up before we fired a shot. If you don't believe that you have problems facing reality. You see in the revoulantory war the militias had the same equipment. We don't now! do you understand that? WE HAVE NO CHANCE! Unless we unite and get our rights back. The government would classify us as terrorists and blow us all up. we have no chance doing it in a military fashion. we have to regain our rights using our votes and our voices. Do you want to be killed and called a terrorists? Because that is what would happen. Maybe its too late . Any effort to regain your rights is a step in the right direction but you have to ask your self. Can i direct my energy in a better direction?

WWW.CAMilitia.com

SKS
    Su-16
    K98
    Ar-15(fab-10)M4
    edited November -1
    I know that awrm has alot of members but. whats the biggest militia in California? huh One guy was telling me they had night vision. do you guys relize that nothing we could get our hands on would help us right now. i sen one guys talking about a tank from 1900 s.Do you watch CNN you guys realze that one M1A1 could kill every militia member in the USA if it had enuff ammo. And we would all die as traitors to the country!

WWW.CAMilitia.com

SKS
    Su-16
    K98
    Ar-15(fab-10)M4
    edited November -1
    God point made.
    This from S. Feinstein's web page:

Military Sniper Weapon Regulation Act - Curbs the sales of the powerful .50-caliber military sniper rifles in order to make it more difficult for terrorists, doomsday cults and criminals from obtaining these deadly weapons. (S.429, introduced on February 24, 2003).

I have a feeling she would classify people preparing for the worse from their government as a "Doomsday Cult" and sent in the ATF and FBI.

In reality, Homeland Security (or the FAA, sorry, i read too much and didn't note) said the 50 cal posed little risk to airplanes, although she insists the land is infested with people who want to shoot them out of the sky.
    edited November -1
    RugerNiner appears to be making clear advice to you.
    Resolve your difficulty, and integrate with like-minded people......................................................................

WTH r you kidding me. What do you want me to do huh? Join the high desert militia and pay my dues, do the trainig? you all sound like a bunch of dummies. What have these militias done?? huh name one thing? one please name one. It makes nosence to interegrate with like minded people why? because i WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!

WWW.CAMilitia.com

SKS
    Su-16
    K98
    Ar-15(fab-10)M4
    edited November -1
    DAMN you post while im posting..

OK say we revolt.

we have at max 100,000 people willing to fight across the nation. What happend to the south?
    We have good guns ar-15 ect, but a huge lack of any other weapons. the iraqs have fully auto AK-47s and they have tanks ect . our millitary pissed on them.
    Our war with our milltiary woudl last a few weeks before we are all killed(sent to jail and killed )

total score USA-Army100,000
    USA-Militias 23

that is exactly what would happen. no joke your all kidding your selfs with this millitant militia. Now if we fight with votes and voices one day we might beable to get back to the point were we r just as strong as the government!

WWW.CAMilitia.com

SKS
    Su-16
    K98
    Ar-15(fab-10)M4
    edited November -1
    RugerNine. Does it make you feel good to call me a idiot? huh how about a young idiot?

Lets end this Idiot thing right now. I tell you what, talk to any one on earth with a education and they will tell you the same thing. The point being How can i be a idiot when i am dead right? O and if you gonna keep say in i am wrong please prove it. I would like to attack you but i guess i am bigger than you. and you buddie over at awrm Dewit. you see how he realized he was wrong and than attacked me again by acting like a coward that cant admit he was wrong. O and let me say one more thing i refuse to fight back aginst you on a message board. If i knew who you were i would put you in check BOY.

WWW.CAMilitia.com

SKS
    Su-16
    K98
    Ar-15(fab-10)M4
    edited November -1
    Note to self-
    This is the kind of stuff M. Moore and his kind, & general media feed on. [;)][:D]

flag.gif
    In memory of
    Ronald Reagan
    1911-2004
    edited November -1
    I give up im moving to Flordia[:(!]

WWW.CAMilitia.com

SKS
    Su-16
    K98
    Ar-15(fab-10)M4
  • TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When does school start again?[;)]

"Aim small...Miss small"
    edited November -1
    I guess you all think i am a kid because .. well thats your olny defence aginst me. What would you guys say?

Well hes right.Or I wish i would have done something long ago. Or He make makes feel like i havent been doing enuff. Or im just gonna put this guy down because we have been doing things the wrong way for so long and we dont want to admit it.

Truth Hurts

o and i work full time. 8-5 mon-sat.everyday, make a good living to.

WWW.CAMilitia.com

SKS
    Su-16
    K98
    Ar-15(fab-10)M4
    edited November -1
    quote: I guess you all think i am a kid because .. well thats your olny defence aginst me. What would you guys say?

A Responsive but yet, logistical projection. Thats just a guess [;)]

Have you thought about Militia mobility? or heuristic scenarios?
    futuristic options & capability are key [:D]

Gawd I live for buzz words- [:D][:D][:D]

flag.gif
    In memory of
    Ronald Reagan
    1911-2004
    edited November -1
    quote: 8-5 mon-sat.everyday, make a good living to.

"Good morning sir. Oh; Did we have a little accident last night?
    Let's roll you over; there. I'm going to change this side of the sheets first,
    then we'll roll you over and I'll slip that old one off and give you a sponge bath.
    edited November -1
    You know guys all you have to do is prove i am wrong. thats it. But you all choose to bash me. I say something that you dont belive in(key word belive) and you bash me. Why r you guys bashin me again? O I think that militia that is united will be better. O and rugerNine bashed me for no reason, wait rugernine was wrong, but stil i am a dumb *. Why cus i dont have 5 stars.

WWW.CAMilitia.com

SKS
    Su-16
    K98
    Ar-15(fab-10)M4
    edited November -1
    I relized that this is hopeless. Sorry for wasting you time. If any one would like to halp make a real difference please contact me.

WWW.CAMilitia.com

SKS
    Su-16
    K98
    Ar-15(fab-10)M4
    edited November -1
    quote:
    belive ... belive ... stil i am a dumb *. .

Uhh, no comment.
    edited November -1
    Cool[:)]

WWW.CAMilitia.com

SKS
    Su-16
    K98
    Ar-15(fab-10)M4
  • MercuryMercury Member Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Aren't the CRIPS the largest CA Militia?

Merc

"It's not about winning, it's about FUN!" - Spongebob Squarepants

"Tolerating things you may not necessarily like is part of being free" - Larry Flynt
  • BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    Two words: retroactive abortion

"Our finest tribute to our fallen dead would be to convince their sons that we were not Rambo and neither are they. -Gus Hasford
  • Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    .....I second the previous post.

awcountdown.gif
  • mpolansmpolans Member Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    bigbenz, why do I get the feeling from reading your posts that you're some 3rd grader hijacking your father's internet access?
  • chappsynychappsyny Member Posts: 3,381 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Instead of trying to convince everyone else you're the only one who is correct, try running your ideas by the rest of the people on the board in a CONSTRUCTIVE manner (stop the name calling) and see if people have input or suggestions. You haven't thought of every angle or contingency and I'm sure that the other people on this board, if respectfully asked, would be more than hapy to help you flesh out your idea, but nobody is going to help someone who gets angry and throws a tantrum if their post isn't responded to within 5 minutes of being posted.

New Hampshire, USA - "Live Free or Die!!!"