In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

One of those days

fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
edited July 2005 in General Discussion
Today has just been one of those days. everbody i talked to said everything was my fault. That I was the problem with everything. I am seriously needing some trigger therapy, but I am without firearms here [V] I just want to scream and kill something. Maybe even a certain someone [:(!]

Comments

• fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    However, I'm done now!!! Meeting my Buddy that is home from Iraq at the bar tonight. We're leaving for the Cubs game tomorrow. [:D][:)]

If I don't talk to all you guys and gals before the Fourth, please have a happy and safe holiday weekend. Remember: The drunk drivers will be out in full force!!! Be Careful!!!

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
    edited November -1
    Edited by - classic095 on 07/17/2002 11:16:08
    edited November -1
    Started at 4:30 am with a flat tire which was the highlight
    [28aq7hs.jpg/img]
  • bigride203bigride203 Member Posts: 625 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    fishermanben,
    Let me start by saying that I am a Cardinals fan. I root for two teams...the Cardinals...and the team that is playing the Cubs. I couldn't stand Cubs fans...but you have changed my mind.

You seem like about one of the nicest guys on this forum...and you like to fish and shoot...you certainly can't be all bad! I guess some of you Cub fans are alright. I still won't root for the Cubs though.[:D]

Have a happy and safe Independence Holiday too!

You dudes get lost now, ya hear!
  • Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    Hasn't he been punished enough without making htings worse taking him to a Cubs game?
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    leave the cubs alone and show your frind a good time

"Were not here for a long time were here for a good time"
    edited November -1
    Plans fell through!!! I'm super-pissed.[:(!]

Oh well....I needed to work anyway.[xx(]

Well bigride, thanks. You didn't seem so bad yourself until I found out that you rooted for the St. Louis Commies.[;)]

Ben[B)]

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!