In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Freakin Dogs!!!

RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
edited July 2005 in General Discussion
I was working on repairing lobster traps today, trying to keep my mind occupied.

I was working on a wharf in a crick (dries at low tide). On the other side of the crick is a Welfare Condo. The whole family is on welfare and abuse the system. They have kids to get more money, then the kids have kids etc.....

They have probably close to a dozen dogs, which bark to no end.

My question is how much trouble would I get in if I set up a shooting bench on the wharf and pretended they were Groundhogs.

Disclaimer (Not actually gonna do this, just irritating noise. Its not the dogs fault that they arent trained.)

My next question is how much trouble for shooting these leeches of society.

Disclaimer #2 (Not actually gonna do this either. Its not their fault they dont have jobs)

NewRuger.jpg

Comments

• ginmartiniginmartini Member Posts: 250 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    #2 disclaimer "it's not their fault they don't have jobs"

???????

Who's fault is it?
  • CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why work when the gov't will provide for you!

Chris8161
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof!
    stooges.jpg[IMG][/img][IMG][/img]springer.jpg
  • RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ginmartini
    #2 disclaimer "it's not their fault they don't have jobs"

???????

Who's fault is it?

Why yours and mine of course! We should be out looking for jobs for them. They cant help it that they are lazy.

It was made in a sarcastic tone. They are perfectly capable of work but would rather let others work and siphon of the backs of others.

NewRuger.jpg
  • woodshermitwoodshermit Member Posts: 2,589
    edited November -1
    Washington County, Maine
  • beantownshootahbeantownshootah Member Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by RUGERGUNZ
    They have probably close to a dozen dogs, which bark to no end.

My question is how much trouble would I get in if I set up a shooting bench on the wharf and pretended they were Groundhogs.

Depends on whether or not there were witnesses and how fast you got away afterwards. [}:)]

quote:
    My next question is how much trouble for shooting these leeches of society.

Probably a lot more (see above)!!

quote:
    Disclaimer #2 (Not actually gonna do this either. Its not their fault they dont have jobs)

Of course not. Its your fault for oppressing them. Now go over there and give each one of them $100.
  • interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    I got a big lab mix mutt living across from me in the mountains. This dog barks non stop at anything it sees or hears 24-7. Now a bark in the mountains goes on forever,(3 to 5 echos).[:(!]

This forth of July I am going to load up the cannon with 400 grains of FFG,(report only) and aim directly at his coordinates. Methinks poochie will be changing his tune soon![:D]

topcat1.jpg Don't "F" with kitty!! unamerican.gif
  • DancesWithSheepDancesWithSheep Member Posts: 12,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes, I think shooting the annoying pets of irresponsible owners is the thing to do. If these animals had any sense, they would move to Beverly Hills and be in Purina commercials. 'Nuff said.
  • abcguns2abcguns2 Member Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What , if U are going to 'shoot' , then aim @ the welfare crack-heads,
    what type of 'man' would shoot a helpless dog because its owners are idiots ??????
    Sincerely !!!!
    d.a.stearns
    Gunsmith / LEO
    abc guns
    sweetwater,tn

abcguns.com
  • RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ok, people, I understand that it isnt the dogs fault. Read Disclaimer #1.

Yes this is in Washington County, Maine. Welfare Central.

The owners are responsible for the dogs, but since they have no responsibility for their own actions..........

The kicker is that the dogs would quiet down and the owners would come out yelling for them to shut up and beat them with sticks till they were wound up again, then the owner would go back in the shed until the dogs calmed down again (30-45 min).

NewRuger.jpg
  • The TinmanThe Tinman Member Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had a neighbor who moved in with an early-morning barker. I asked him politely if he could keep the thing in his house or garage, but he said "no---dogs just bark naturally."
    I started firing up my dirtbike at 4:30 in the morning---every morning. I lived on the corner, and the only person it would bother was the one with the dog. He came over and asked if I really needed to be running my dirtbike at oh-dark-hundred in the morning, and I said, "Yeah, as long as your dog barks all night."
    This lasted a week, and they eventually started keeping the dog in the garage at night. Every now and then, they need a "tune-up" but they get the message right quick.
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DancesWithSheep
    Yes, I think shooting the annoying pets of irresponsible owners is the thing to do. If these animals had any sense, they would move to Beverly Hills and be in Purina commercials. 'Nuff said.

I tried to get my dog interested in show biz, but they require dancing ability and he has two left feet.

040103cowboy_shooting_one_gun_md_clr_prv.gifBig Daddy off to greener pastures