In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Just back from the range..

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited June 2005 in General Discussion
that 513T is a tack, no a needle driver..3 rounds to set the peep sight, and from then on 50 rounds that could be covered with a half Dollar..The bounty hunter was a bit better than I thought it would be, and the new little smith snubbie was great.. Dang Im tired..[:p][:p][:p] On top of that shot 4 rounds of trap..[^][^]n Dont even ask!!!!!!!! [;)]

yo-yo.gif

Comments

• victorlvlbvictorlvlb Member Posts: 5,004
    edited November -1
    One year an five to eight months , I'll be doing the same things you are doing now.God willing.[^][^][^].I'm really glad for you.Keep your posts coming. I need all the help I can get.Just help me get to retirement.[:D][:D][:D]

Psalm 109:8
  • chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
    edited November -1
    I know what you mean about being tired, That much fun at the range can realy take it out of you, It aint easy being retired.[:D]
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Yeppers ChucK, this being retired is the hardest job I ever had..Dont seem to be enough hours in the day,, so much to do, and so little time..[;)][8D][:o)][:o)][:o)]

yo-yo.gif