In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

F BOMB on...

xxx97xxx97 Member Posts: 5,721
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
robby maddison just jumped off and on a building in vegas on his bike,96 feet...he must of been live with a mike,guy walked up to him to congradulate him and said live on espn... (your the f'en man!!)make check payable to the fcc...

Comments

• Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    Yepper, just heard it. My 14 year old son was upstairs watching it, I was down stairs. He came running down saying, "Did you just hear that? They are in so much trouble."
  • leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lolz, god forbid someone hear a word... The FCC is obsolete, time for an update, the 50's are over...
  • xxx97xxx97 Member Posts: 5,721
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by leeblackman
    Lolz, god forbid someone hear a word... The FCC is obsolete, time for an update, the 50's are over...
    do you have a 12 year old i can call and tell him to go f himself,i;m sure you wont mind right...
  • quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 16,324
    edited November -1
    Your kid go to public school? If so he probably heard it a long, long time ago. Along with alot of other nasty words..[:0]
  • thunderboltthunderbolt Member Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Standards. Morals. Self Respect. What a world we live in now.
  • Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by quickmajik
    Your kid go to public school? If so he probably heard it a long, long time ago. Along with alot of other nasty words..[:0]
    Indeed. Vouch [:D][:D]
  • leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by xxx97
    do you have a 12 year old i can call and tell him to go f himself,i;m sure you wont mind right...

Seriously are you that nieve? My six year old niece already curses. But because her mother teaches her when things are appropriate or not she knows not to use it when she's not supposed to, which is always...
  • p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    The FCC has no jurisdiction does it? It's not broadcast to everyone, only those with a subscription. Maybe they just have to go F themselves?
  • GotteskriegerGotteskrieger Member Posts: 3,170 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by quickmajik

I went to catholic school about a million years ago. If a nun heard you say the f word you would have been beaten senseless. Then when you got home you would get more of the same. I didn't hear my pappy ever say that until i over 16.
  • bobskibobski Member Posts: 17,868 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    fcc isnt obsolete.
    america has lost its way and is without shame.
    its one of the reasons they bombed us.
    [:(]
    Retired Naval Aviation
    Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
    Former NSSA All American
    Navy Distinguished Pistol Shot
    MO, CT, VA.
  • dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Remember when married couples on TV had to sleep in twin beds? Stupid, right? But as far as society goes, the 50's, early 60's were far better than today. Unmarried pregnancy, drug usage and most of the other ills of today either didn't happen or happened at a much lower rate. So what/when was the turning point? Does anyone even know? My mother, a first grade teacher for 20 years, said the first graders of 1973 were where she first noticed the change, with the kids getting worse every year thereafter until she retired. Those kids would have been born about 1967. What happened?
    For those who want no regulation of the airwaves, I would posit that society would simply finish its downward spiral. If only adults could watch unregulated TV, I wouldn't care. We know that will never happen, so I wish that regulation was even stiffer than it is now. I should never have to feel uncomfortable watching any prime time TV show with my 9 year old son, but I have given up and he now gets to watch very little TV.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    ESPN is NOT broadcast TV, it is on cable...which means you PAY for it.

Oh, heavens to betsy, that mean man said a bad word![:0]

The FCC is a joke.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bobski
    fcc isnt obsolete.
    america has lost its way and is without shame.
    its one of the reasons they bombed us.
    [:(]

uh-huh, right.
  • MossbergboogieMossbergboogie Member Posts: 12,211
    edited November -1
    WOW! I dont give a F. You should try it some time.
  • scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    that was too cool f-bomb or not ( and I really don't care) polite people will be polite rude people will be rude and some of us will learn to be appropriate wherever we are
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Actually we have forty-one years before we get to the 50's .. if we make it forty-one more years. [;)]
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.