In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

WOODSMAN AND HUNTER....

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited May 2004 in General Discussion
Hey Woodsie...
How is the lil' gaffer doing?.....I am glad his couch is still there....I know he will be fine, and you are probably feeling guilty as sin right now but dont let him get to ya...he will play on that guilt, believe me, I know..*LOL...

Treat him the same as usual, maybe give him a special treat food wise for the next day or so...maybe brush him a bit more...but yes take him to bed, love him and he will thank you for it by being the best pet going.....

Lexi said to tell him it only hurts for a day or so, and also to tell him she was fixed almost 3 years ago ... she was cut open..he wont be...*LOL...She also had a couple of stitches...so nanner nanner Hunter....*LOL

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    btt

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • Hunter OrangeHunter Orange Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm just fine. Not too mad at daddy, but, don't let him know though. I did get my favorite dinner tonight. While I was at the docs daddy went to the deli and got some honey cured ham. He shredded it up nice for me. That's my favorite. It doesn't need killing like olives, shrimp, and pieces of steak or chicken do. The only reason I'm mad at daddy is because of how he giggled when I was trying to walk while still under the effects of the local. He thought it was cute that my back legs would fall out from under me after about ten steps. I'm ok though, I'm glad he's worried enough to watch me so close. It just means he loves me as much as I love him.

But, if you think this was a minor thing. I weighed 7lbs 12ozs when I went in there. When I came out I was down to 7lbs even. Man I was proud of them!! Made sure everybody saw them too. Oh well, life goes on.

Hunter
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Hunter...

quote:But, if you think this was a minor thing. I weighed 7lbs 12ozs when I went in there. When I came out I was down to 7lbs even. Man I was proud of them!! Made sure everybody saw them too.

You are full of it...typical male, cat or human....*LOL...
    All you lost was water.....

Couple good nights sleep and you will be fine....Lexi woke me this morning...laying on my chest purring....the vibtation woke me.....its nice to wake up to..

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    hehehe

He's doing fine. The vet said he'd be anti social for a few days, but he curled right up and slept with me last night. Yup, you're right, there is no better sleeping pill than that purring sound.

Woods

Hamlin.gif

rockin_lg_clr.gif

"... there is much truth in the Italian saying, 'Make yourselves sheep, and the wolves will eat you.'" -- Benjamin Franklin