In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

lefties, argh!!!!!!!!

ameriskinameriskin Member Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2004 in General Discussion
all morning i'm being bombarded by democraps pounding on my door to vote left. it's driving me nuts, i put a sign on my door that says i'm voting a straight republican ticket and to go away, still doesn't stop em. i finally just stopped answering the door. and the last two days i haven't even wanted to answer my phone because they keep calling too. ridiculous! i sang for a m.o.d./s.o.d. tribute band last night and my brain hurts, the last thing i wanna do is argue with these pukes!

cody

Comments

• Aspen79seAspen79se Member Posts: 4,707
    edited November -1
    Next time answer the door cleaning a gun with a friendly smile on your face. That's what I do. [:D]
  • ameriskinameriskin Member Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    haha, i did that when a salesman was trying to sell me steaks. i didn't really think of it, i was cleaning a mini 14 and opened the door thinking it was my buddy that was going to the range with me that day. the look on that guys face was priceless[:D][}:)]
  • Salvage33Salvage33 Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I did that to a life insurance salesman when I moved to Pennsylvania. Kept calling and calling, finally told him to come to the house, set the time, and when he showed up, I ushered him into the den and finished reassembling a 1911, shoved a mag in and worked the slide. Then told him that he had made his pitch and it was time for him to leave. He left, very quickly!!!! LOL Never heard from him again.

John

The original point and click interface was made by Smith & Wesson
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,347 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    I thought this was going to be a slam about left handed people. I was fixn' to chew your *.[:D]

Aberdeen.gif
    81st FA BN WWII...Thanks Dad
    U!S!A! ALL THE WAY!!
  • James AyersJames Ayers Member Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [8D]yOU ccw GUYS , ARE REALLY funny[:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]

On your mark-get set- go away!!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MT357
    I thought this was going to be a slam about left handed people. I was fixn' to chew your *.[:D]

hahaha, i didn't think about that, lol.

cody
  • drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,530 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ameriskin
    quote:Originally posted by MT357

hahaha, i didn't think about that, lol.

cody

Yeah what you got against us left handers? [:(!]

Regards,
    gadsden.jpg
    edited November -1
    it's those damn scissors! i just hate em[:D][:o)]

cody
  • TheBrassManTheBrassMan Member Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I haven't had them knocking on my door, but the phone will not stop ringing.
    They tick me off because political calls are not covered by the national do not call list.
    Why they keep calling me when I am a dyed in the wool Republican.
    Yes I do cast votes outside the party and right now am running
    as a Write-In candidate.
    I was yelling at the machine that called the other day. I hate when you can not tell them never to call you again.

Nowhere in the U.S. Constitution does it state: "Seperation of Church and State".

"Those who beat their guns into plow shares; will plow for those who don't."

62038332.jpgawcountdown.gif

"Isaiah 5:20 ?Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"