In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Just picked up the new Ruger 20 O/U

select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2004 in General Discussion
Excuse me for awhile I am still drooling over my GB purchase. Just went to the dealer and got it.

Comments

• Options
    groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY!!! Still wish I'd known you were looking for one!!! I'll see it before long! I need to travel a little further down into the "Sunny Southland" to check research plots before long! GHD
  • Options
    edited November -1
    GHD you make sure you come on by when you get in town. I am takin' it out tomorrow and running some rounds thru it.
  • Options
    boogerbooger Member Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good for you, after I fill a few black rifle gaps in my collection that's what I'm going to get as well. Perhaps as hunting season approachs my priorities may change and the Ruger 20 gauge moves up the list. Or I spot a good 'un on the auctions. [;)]

Them ducks is wary.
  • Options
    agloreaglore Member Posts: 6,012
    edited November -1
    You will be very happy with it. I was mine. Worked good for puddle jumping ducks.

AlleninAlaska
    Delta Firearms & Supplies
    http://www.galleryofguns.com

VIP Code: 900440

aglore@gci.net
  • Options
    bobskibobski Member Posts: 17,868 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    2x4's arent so bad, compared to pressboard! enjoy it![:D]
    Retired Naval Aviation
    Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
    Former NSSA All American
    Navy Distinguished Pistol Shot
    MO, CT, VA.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I ask about the Ruger the other day on the experts board. Such negative replies.. IT is heavy.. can't point it... Gun weighs 6.75 Pounds.. Points and fits very well. Excellent worksmanship.
  • Options
    orca44magorca44mag Member Posts: 690 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I prefer a heavier s/g for sporting clays...keeps me swinging smoother it seems. Enjoy!
  • Options
    SLIDER-in-KYSLIDER-in-KY Member Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was going to get a Red Label, but then I found a Beretta Whitewing in the meantime. Glad I went with the Beretta. Not knocking your Ruger, though. Congrats on the new gun!!

EMSParamedic.gif
    I'm clear, you're clear, everybody's clear...SHOCK!!!