In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Getting late here....

powdersmokepowdersmoke Member Posts: 3,241
edited April 2004 in General Discussion
...almost midnight. I'm fixin' to snipe an auction over on E-bay. I know some of y'all don't approve of that but I've found it's the only way I'll get what I want. Had too many snipe my auctions in the past.

So I'll see ya in the morning time. Gotta go.

fa4d9fb5.jpg

When you wrestle a 'gator, there ain't no good end!!

"Molon Labe!" Spartan General-King Leonidas

Comments

• ToolbabeToolbabe Member Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope you dont expect too much on the picture tools will send it when he gets home
    tool babe

Master mess sargent RRG
    Flying-witch18.gif
    Oh my God! is the beginning of a prayer, not a one liner!
    We come into this life with nothing, everything after this is our treasure
  • powdersmokepowdersmoke Member Posts: 3,241
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Toolbabe
    I hope you dont expect too much on the picture tools will send it when he gets home
    tool babe

Master mess sargent RRG
    Flying-witch18.gif
    Oh my God! is the beginning of a prayer, not a one liner!
    We come into this life with nothing, everything after this is our treasure

[:)]I rarely expect 'too' much. I've learned better in my life. Just an idea is all I'm looking for.[;)]

Thanks

fa4d9fb5.jpg

• Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    Whatcha looking to pick-up Powdersmoke?

NSDQ!

American_IR_Flag.jpgr6team.gifNS_Crest.jpg

"The Lord knows the way I take, and when He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold" JOB 23:10
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 35,988 ******
    edited November -1
    It's getting late here, too. Thunderstorms rolling in. The only thing that will come in on the TV is "Will & Grace," not my favorite.

I have to open the range in the morning for some Citizens' Police Academy participants. I told them "rain or shine," and I meant it.

Fun fun fun.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net
  • powdersmokepowdersmoke Member Posts: 3,241
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Night Stalker
    Whatcha looking to pick-up Powdersmoke?

NSDQ!

"The Lord knows the way I take, and when He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold" JOB 23:10

[:)]Just back for a moment. Was lookin' to pick up a Mah-jong(g) game. I got it.[8D] Why for you may ask? The tiles are supposed to be made of bone. I've used them in the past for jewelry, already precut and mostly to size.[;)]

There's 144 tiles. I can more than make up my money on selling earrings and pendants. Can play the game too until I start cutting it up.[;)]

fa4d9fb5.jpg

• Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    I find that line of work very interesting. It seems like a stress reducer as well. I sure do admire your work Powder... Thanks for the info.

NSDQ!