In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I saw Hannity and Zell Miller tonight!!!

ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
edited November 2004 in General Discussion
It was awesome. Hannity really gets the crowd going, and does a great impression of Clinton. Zell Miller is equally as awesome. That guy has the coolest southern accent, and a being a democrat, he has seen the light, and knows that Bush is the best choice for our future. JC Watts was also there, and some guy named Reverend Ferrel (spelling), he was there too, I dont know who he is, but they were all great speakers, great enthusiastic crowd of 2000, good times.

GWB_logo_100.gifak.jpg01_american_flag.jpg
www.awbansunset.com

"I will no longer debate a liberal because I feel they are beneath contempt. Just communicating with one contaminates a person." - whiteclouder

"If the existing assault weapons ban expires, I personally do not believe it will make one whit of difference one way or another . . . So if it doesn't pass, it doesn't pass." Tom Diaz, Senior Policy Analyst, Violence Policy Center (VPC)

Comments

• BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    That makes me jealous I hear he is a great speaker. Wasn't he touring in Ohio? I guess its better for him to be where he's needed, then where he ain't. Since Bush is going to carry my state. He is on the radio, and thats good enough.

thliar1.gif You are knuckle-dragging ape with a gun.
  • ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    i bet he was in Ohio, he went to 10 states in just two days (saturday and sunday).. after coming here to Erie, he was headed to Harrisburg for another big rally.

www.awbansunset.com

"I will no longer debate a liberal because I feel they are beneath contempt. Just communicating with one contaminates a person." - whiteclouder

"If the existing assault weapons ban expires, I personally do not believe it will make one whit of difference one way or another . . . So if it doesn't pass, it doesn't pass." Tom Diaz, Senior Policy Analyst, Violence Policy Center (VPC)
  • MosinNagantDiscipleMosinNagantDisciple Member Posts: 2,612
    edited November -1
    Yeah, hitler was a great speaker too.

"Radio says there's a storm on the way - I'd say it's already here."
    TheMan.jpg
  • BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MosinNagantDisciple

"Radio says there's a storm on the way - I'd say it's already here."
    TheMan.jpg

What does this have to do with hitler? Thats what you call an assinine statement. I don't believe that Sean Hannity, Zell Miller, and the others stated are comparable to a mass murderer.

thliar1.gif You are knuckle-dragging ape with a gun.
  • rimfire72rimfire72 Member Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you want to compare Hitler to someone it should be Kerry.
    Hitler: Wanted gun control so his regime could rise to power unhindered.
    Kerry: Wants gun control so his regime (U.N.)can rise to power unhindered.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MosinNagantDisciple

Yeah, but Hitler killed a alot of innocent people as well.. but I'm sure he also killed a few idiots like yourself, so I gotta give him credit for that.

www.awbansunset.com

• IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ignore the trolls!!!

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the french." (Mark Twain) ". . . And liberals." (me)
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Iconoclast
    Ignore the trolls!!!

[:D]sorry

www.awbansunset.com

• boeboeboeboe Member Posts: 3,331
    edited November -1
    Moore stupid stuff from the pig disciple.

To err is human, to moo is bovine.