In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I DONT FREAKIN BELIEVE THIS....

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited August 2006 in General Discussion
Is the world so star struck?..so wrapped up in pretend that one would purchase this??????

Suri Cruise...Daughter of Tom and Katie....

This is from e-bay...and the current bid?...$5100.00..ohhhhh yes its bronzed....

what is it?....

SURI CRUISE'S BRONZED BABY POOP

click on the link and read all about it...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:11&item=200021983816#ebayphotohosting

Comments

• mondmond Member Posts: 6,458
    edited November -1
    & what exactly were you looking for??[:D]
  • tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
    edited November -1
    think Ill pass on this one [}:)][:D][:D][:D]
  • CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can't be serious, what they hell kind of sick, twisted, person would actually buy something like this?
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    mond...

I was on another web site and the story was there...

The link to the web site I was on?..

http://www.mjmorningshow.com/main.html

Its a radio station I listen to in the mornings....he also has an afternoon talk show...The story about Suri was only briefly mentioned on the show today and he wouldnt say what it was...He does a bit called Hollywood Dirt along with Morons in the News...
  • iluvgunsiluvguns Member Posts: 5,351
    edited November -1
    No way that is real. I have two kids, and not to be disgusting or anything, but when they were four months old, their poop was not in any way, shape, or form solid. Looked more like mustard! [:p]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by iluvguns
    No way that is real. I have two kids, and not to be disgusting or anything, but when they were four months old, their poop was not in any way, shape, or form solid. Looked more like mustard! [:p]

Ok. I vote for not having kids. Boy, my wife's going to hate you.[;)]
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Right off Fleabay site...

Q: Is this Suri's actual poop which has been fully encased in bronze? Or is it an artist's sculpted impression of her first poop?
    Aug-30-06
    A: Unfortunately, organic material burns in the heat required to cast bronze. Therefore, Daniel Edwards rendered her first solid defecation as close to the...more
  • HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    oh... fake poop

BR..
    I'll pass on this one... you win.
  • likemhotlikemhot Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here's the fleabay site, if you think these people are wacked, what about those that are doing the bidding. This piece o' sh#t (literally) is being bid at over $5,000 dollars now and the auction lasts 7 more days and has had over 30 jacka$$e$ bid on it already. Some people have waaaayyyyy to much money.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:11&item=200021983816#ebayphotohosting
    likemhot
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by select-fire
    Right off Fleabay site...

Q: Is this Suri's actual poop which has been fully encased in bronze? Or is it an artist's sculpted impression of her first poop?
    Aug-30-06
    A: Unfortunately, organic material burns in the heat required to cast bronze. Therefore, Daniel Edwards rendered her first solid defecation as close to the...more

Yeah, it's a gul-darn shame.
  • 375H&H375H&H Member Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why I wouldn't give Ya a squirt of pi$$ for dat turd [:o)][:o)]
  • TxsTxs Member Posts: 18,801
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by iluvguns

Yep.

This is just a *-t-y joke. [:D]
  • spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
    How hard would it be to do one of your own, and say it was Bradgelina's baby's poop?

I could use $5000. I have great FB over at fleabay, so I should make a great sale. [:D]
  • goldeneagle76goldeneagle76 Member Posts: 4,359
    edited November -1
    cubslover...before the mustard poop there's the tar poop for a little while. Now my 1 yr old is eating regular food and it's the worst yet. She can clear a room.
  • 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    i think tom cruise is shill bidding

quote:Q: Hilarious! But baby poo doesn't look like that. Still, keep on keeping on. Just hysterical.
    Aug-30-06
    A: I think Daniel did an excellent job of capturing Suri's first solid waste. Thank you for the compliment... we will keep on keeping on!

sure it does, just do away with the diaper, and hold the kid up like Michael Jackson

suri_cruise.jpg
  • dkb2003dkb2003 Member Posts: 816 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I Shoud bronz my balls and say they are like TOms ur somethin and get lots of cash[:p][:p]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dkb2003
    I Shoud bronz my balls and say they are like TOms ur somethin and get lots of cash[:p][:p]

bring them over i will dip them in gold
  • spryorspryor Member Posts: 9,155
    edited November -1
    Yep, I've surely seen it all now.[8D]
  • Happy GuyHappy Guy Member Posts: 677 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i just bid $5200 for it ::fingers crossed::
  • dolfandolfan Member Posts: 4,159
    edited November -1
    Fleabay won't allow guns or hi-cap mags to be listed.

Yet they have no problem selling crapola. Go figure.
  • rob223rob223 Member Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's amazing what fleabay allows on its site. You can sell everything from appearantly poop to sleaze, (try looking in the mature audience only section sometime), but no guns, ammmo, high cap mag.'s and more. And it's own Paypal, doesn't even cooperate with what they allow you to list and buy on it's own site. Fleabay owns Paypal. But, yet have even more restrictions of what you can pay for with your own money. Go figure!!!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rob223
    It's amazing what fleabay allows on its site. You can sell everything from appearantly poop to sleaze, (try looking in the mature audience only section sometime), but no guns, ammmo, high cap mag.'s and more. And it's own Paypal, doesn't even cooperate with what they allow you to list and buy on it's own site. Fleabay owns Paypal. But, yet have even more restrictions of what you can pay for with your own money. Go figure!!!

yep it sucks
    quote:eBay includes a category called Mature Audiences. The Mature Audiences category includes items of an adult nature.
    While eBay does not take a moral stand on the items that are listed (eBay acts only as a listing agent), eBay does segregate this category from the rest of the site so that users can choose to avoid or seek out this merchandise as they wish. In addition, items listed in this category are omitted from the New Today page and other pages on the main portion of the site. Only age-verified users may access this category. eBay also places certain limitations on what may be listed in this category. eBay encourages users who may be offended by the material in this category to avoid accessing the category.

{While eBay does not take a moral stand on the items that are listed}
    otherwise they have no morals, and this is why they are anti-gun
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Actually it is Cruise's... He let go after Paramount dumped his sorry butt.
  • GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    You're not even getting real poop. Its an artists rendition of what he thinks it looks like! Must be an artist with a real good (or bad)imagination. An artist experienced or preoccupied with baby poop. [xx(][xx(]
  • jabronij3jabronij3 Member Posts: 4,686
    edited November -1
    Originally posted by 1911a1fan
    i think tom cruise is shill bidding

I think Tom Cruise is a goofbat so are the .....uh, people bidding on it
  • Glock23ExpertGlock23Expert Member Posts: 1,031 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Um, wasn't this Cruise baby born way before August 18th? On the plaque the date says "First Poop, Aug. 18, 2006". I didn't think it took babies several months to take their first crap.
  • temblortemblor Member Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Man, What a bunch of crap......[:0][:D]
  • scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tazzer
    think Ill pass on this one [}:)][:D][:D][:D]

suri already passed it on...passedon ...oh hell.....
  • GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Glock23Expert
    Um, wasn't this Cruise baby born way before August 18th? On the plaque the date says "First Poop, Aug. 18, 2006". I didn't think it took babies several months to take their first crap.

You mean its a fake? [:D]
  • dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder how much I can get if I bronze one of my lunkers?
    [:0][}:)][xx(]
    Don
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Last time I looked it was over 7000 dollars...I checked today and its not there anymore....Ebay must have yanked it....