In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

help find post

trc313trc313 Member Posts: 3,475
edited August 2006 in General Discussion
I was looking for the post that started out about New Orleans,levees,huricanes( I think[:)])Then got off to a conversation about whether you should pay your house off early. The pros and cons of doing so And the people of either florida or new orleans were used as examples.I would like to read all of that again. If anyone could help me find the post I would be greatful.

Comments

• Patriots sonPatriots son Member Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Damn T-Ray, I knew you had a money tree[:D][:D]
  • trc313trc313 Member Posts: 3,475
    edited November -1
    I just wanted to reread the posts that try to prove why not to pay your house off early. I am a firm believer in not having any debt,which I think we both agree on. There just was some points made to why not payoff early but I didnt get to read the whole post.thought I could easily find it at a later date to read it thoroughly.It was something to do with the hurricanes and that the people were better off not having their home paid for.

If that rings any bells or if anyone posted on that post please help me find it[8D][8D][:D]
  • Patriots sonPatriots son Member Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    T, I will be at the Auction yard on Sun. Morning ifyou want to do some shooting[:D] Just let me know, i'm off work till Thurs., So
    call the cell #. I'll break out the..... well you know.[}:)][:D]
  • trc313trc313 Member Posts: 3,475
    edited November -1
    Sound like a deal[}:)]