In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Lady gets Tazed (video)

Smokeeater 38Smokeeater 38 Member Posts: 2,735
edited September 2006 in General Discussion
Here is a great video of a lady that just can't do as the officer asks and get Tazed twice. [:D] [:D] [:D]

It is a big download.

http://www.break.com/top_rated/policetazer.html

The link might help. [:0]

Comments

• Options
    Smokeeater 38Smokeeater 38 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    If you like this one, do a search for Tazer on Break they have lots.

These are great because I know how much it hurts. [:0]
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    I LOVED IT!!!
    I live in West Palm Beach, and do alot of work in the Boynton Beach / Delray area.I deal with that kinda folkses all the time.Not fun.
    And it is true, when you see a cop carryin a tazer in Palm Beach Co. You can bet he's bees hit with one.(although actualy "juiced" for only a sec. or 2)
    My advice, when told by a LEO to step out.... STEP OUT !![^]

Jeff
  • Options
    22hunter22hunter Member Posts: 26 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The name of the game is respect!!!! And she had none. I bet next time she will!!!!!!
  • Options
    RamtinxxlRamtinxxl Member Posts: 9,480
    edited November -1
    Now, we'll do what the nice officer asks, okay? [^]

Everything he did was BY THE BOOK--and her attitude and failure to comply with LEGAL demands got her into the state of whimpering. Some people just can't learn when to shut and do what they're told. She probably STILL hasn't learned. [:(][:p]
  • Options
    goldeneagle76goldeneagle76 Member Posts: 4,359
    edited November -1
    That video was shocking...
  • Options
    MrOrangeMrOrange Member Posts: 3,012
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Smokeeater 38
    Here is a great video of a lady that just can't do as the officer asks and get Tazed twice. [:D] [:D] [:D]

I beg to disagree... that ain't no lady!
  • Options
    temblortemblor Member Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D] What a crybaby..[:0][B)]
  • Options
    Happy GuyHappy Guy Member Posts: 677 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    that was AWSOME. i have been pulled over about 50 times in my life and i always do what the officers asks. i have never had a problem.
  • Options
    stanmanstanman Member Posts: 3,052
    edited November -1
    I've seen that video before and it always cracks me up how she starts out thinking she's pretty hot s h * t and ends up babbling like a baby.
    Now THAT'S entertainment!!
  • Options
    RustyNailRustyNail Member Posts: 803 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I deal with NWAs all night long in the ER--wish I could use a tazer.

Although. . . .I do give an awful lot of shots[^]
  • Options
    TexasVetTexasVet Member Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why am I thinking that her voice and actions remind me of Cynthia McKinney ???
  • Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    Seen it 10 times...each time is better.[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Happy Guy
    that was AWSOME. i have been pulled over about 50 times in my life and i always do what the officers asks. i have never had a problem.

50?? you got the braggin rights.[:o)]
  • Options
    zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
    edited November -1
  • Options
    dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
    edited November -1
    What amazes me is what people do and say in this situation. Nearly every police car in he nation has cameras in it now that record every event that goes on yet with that knowledge they still do and say stupid things. That goes for those on both sides of the camera.
  • Options
    RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you have been pulled over 50 times they should taze your * and throw it in jail for a couple of years. You sure as hell have to be doing something wrong.
  • Options
    Happy GuyHappy Guy Member Posts: 677 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rosie
    If you have been pulled over 50 times they should taze your * and throw it in jail for a couple of years. You sure as hell have to be doing something wrong.

well they didnt because i acted lawfully and under the direction of the officers.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Happy Guy
    quote:Originally posted by Rosie

well they didnt because i acted lawfully and under the direction of the officers.

Sorry Mr.Occifer, I was on may way home from my bible study group when a beer jumped out in front of me. [:D]
  • Options
    Colonel PlinkColonel Plink Member Posts: 16,460
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 22hunter
    The name of the game is respect!!!! And she had none. I bet next time she will!!!!!!

I'd guess she won't. But a healthy dose of fear would be an adequate substitute.

I've been tazed. It was a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society. Lemme tell ya. It's not my idea of a party. That was the longest 5 seconds of my whole life.