In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Now the Church of Global Warming wants...

spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
... to limit the amount of foods you eat, as well as dictate to you what you can and can't eat.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2008/sep/30/food.ethicalliving

Comments

• RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1
    Old news, they've been preaching this for years now.
  • OdawgpOdawgp Member Posts: 5,380 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    just preparations for the round up, once they have the banks then they will ration our food and drive us around the country were ever they want us to go [:(!]

screw them
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    From the article:

"The Food Climate Research Network found that measured by production, the UK food sector produces greenhouse gases equivalent to 33m tonnes of carbon. Measured by consumption - including imports - the total rises to 43.3m tonnes."

So even running at "maximum waste", food production is only accounting for a fifth of the UK's GHG production.

Sounds like there are bigger fish to fry
  • glynglyn Member Posts: 5,949
    edited November -1
    The guardian is a very left wing paper and I wouldnt believe anything I read in it.
  • LesWVaLesWVa Member Posts: 10,490 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is all part of the plot.

Sheryl Crow wants everyone to use just one square of toilet paper to wipe your asz to save the trees.

In order to save the trees the Global Warming bunch must first get everyones asz size down to where just one square will do the job..

But like I tell the tree huggers.

When I see all of them using a plastic bag to wipe there asz with.
    Then join there cause.