In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

2008 Presidential election candidate

dcinffxvadcinffxva Member Posts: 2,830 ✭✭
edited September 2006 in General Discussion
I'm going to write in Hairy for 2008, and if everyone else does the same, I think I can talk him into taking the money that we won't be giving Israel, and buy every GunBroker member an M-16. Sound like a plan ?

Comments

• goldeneagle76goldeneagle76 Member Posts: 4,359
    edited November -1
    oh yeah, I'm in.
  • KYfatboyKYfatboy Member Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Heres A viable candidate

Many things are happening today, things that have been unfolding for A great many years. Here in the USA we are supposed to be A "free people", sadly enough every day since the new deal, we become less, and less free. What do I mean you may ask? Well for starters, depression era America became the place were liberalisim really took A good hold on things. Social security, drivers liscense, property tax, gun control, so on, and so on. Now in todays time it gets even worse, with more gun control, more taxes, mor liscense, activist judges who make their own law from the bench, bureacracies in goverment that interput laws as they will, and suspend constituional freedoms. Lets start with the last first shall we, with the passage, and renewal of the so called patriot act we have shown the future generations of our so called leaders that "we the people" don't mind to have our guranteed freedoms suspended temporaly. Which ones will they temporaly suspend next? How long before there is A permanent suspension on liberty in the name of security? Now don't get me wrong, I know something needs to be done about terrorist on our soil, I say why not let "we the people" handle it. That is of course if "we the people" have fortitude enough to do it anyway. THere was A time in America, if some folks tried to hijack an airplane with A box cutter, they'd have been laughed off the plane. Sadly enough not in todays America. We have became much to civilized to take care of ourselves, and we require, and even worse expect goverment to take care of us, for us. Were "we the people" to be turned loose on those on our own soil that would do us harm, and were we to "grow A pair", the idea of terroris actions on our own soil would soon enough disappear. Now on to the activist judges, these people make me sick. They continually find rights not mentioned anywere in the US, or state constituions, while ignoring those that are there for all to read. Its time we put an end to this kind of judicary misconduct, by any means nescarry. Exactly what is it that gives A judge the right to legislate from the bench, is it the constition they have sworn to uphold? No there is nothing in the constituion that gives that right to them. Were do judges get off letting A sex offender out of prison because there is no proper treatment programs there for them. While I'd be willing to bet the same judge would gladly give life in prison to someone who owns A full auto firearm without A permit (which by the way according to the US constituion no permit is nescarry). The answer is actually quite simple, its "we the people" who have allowed this to happen. We the people do not vote, we the people do not contact our legislatures and tell them how bad they are messing up, we the people are to blame for all the messed up things happening in America today, because we are either to darn scared, to do what needs to be done, or we take the attitude that no matter what we say, the lowlifes in goverment will do what they want to anyway. This is somewhat correct, the lowlifes in goverment will do what they can get away with, but one thing must be pointed out. While they seek power, and money for themselves, they also seek to keep their jobs. If "we the people" were to start taking A stand, there would be A difference I can promise you that. Those who hate freedom, despise the fact that we have freedom. Even those who benefit from it. These people call their representives all the time, we outnumber them, so why not call and let our views be known. The problems we have cannot be fixed by A republican, or A democrat, the probems must be fixed by us. Both of our mainstream political parties are bought and payed for by special interest. Take freetrade for example, I support the freetrade of raw matireals, not finished priducts. Why you may ask? Its simple, we won WW2 for different reasons, one of the main ones was our industrial base. Guess what folks, these people we export jobs to, hate us. China hates us, mexico hates us. They hate our freedoms, they hate the fact that in the past we have stood up, and kicked some rearend, when they could, or would not. Europe hates us, asia hates us, the middle east darn sure hates us, when are we as Americans going to realize that it is foolish to support those who hate us. Why do we need to continue to pay for the military proctection of eruope, why do we need to make china an industrial giant, oh and why do we make the arabs rich. Why can we not use corn based fuels rather than oil based. Do we really believe that ethanol does not work that good. Look at brazil, they were A larger importer of petrolium, they now offer A choice of gasoline, or ethanol, and they now export A lot of oil, rather than import it. Its up to us as Americans to fix the problems we have today. As I have said, we will get no help from either of our main political parties, therefore I have decided to announce my intentions to run for the office of president of the United States. I make this announcment, while knowing I probally don't have A snowballs chance in hadies at getting elected, rather with the hope, that my message will get out to enough people, and scare the hell out of the powers that be, and perhaps they'll straighten their sorry rearends up. I ask you to vote for me, it is my desire to be A write in on the ticket. So rember on election day in november of 2008 for president, write in Randall S Russell of Liberty KY. In the meantime, pass this message on to as many as possible. We can make A difference, America, united we stand. THings that need to be done, that if elected I will go after first is freetrade. I will do all within my power to do away with this. Who benefits from this, the rich do. What does the working man get from freetrade, he gets A one way trip to the unemployment line. Social security, the fix is rather simple, put in A goverment fund that politicans cant get their hands on. If A politican can get their hands on money, they will spend it. Iraq, while I'm not happy with being in A war, we have made A comitment there, and we will honor it. We will how ever be going back to the rules of engagment that won WW2, rather than the limp risted style of today. Many will say I'm crazy, buy let me say, in the 1770'S there were A group of men that had A dream, they were tired of the way things were going, with A small group they brought down what was the most powerful nation on earth, and gave birth to the most powerful nation on earth. We as Americans can be great again, but it is up to us to do it. Send the washington eliteist A message they'll not soon forget. Put A regular avarage citizen in office. Vote for me on election day, please write in Randall S Russell of liberty KY. Thank all of you for your time, and may God bless you all.
  • nemesisenforcernemesisenforcer Member Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wouldn't vote for Hairy if he were running against Hillary.
  • spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
    Voting for <censored> as president?
    LMAOSHMTH!!!!!!!!
  • alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
  • sig232sig232 Member Posts: 8,018
    edited November -1
    Yea, Hairy would be a great choice. Came off that same space ship. [:D]
  • sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would vote for Hairy before I would John McCain,,but then again I will vote for Hillary if the repubs run McCain
  • tsavo303tsavo303 Member Posts: 8,891 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    why?
    vote 3rd party
    quote:Originally posted by sharpshooter039
    I would vote for Hairy before I would John McCain,,but then again I will vote for Hillary if the repubs run McCain
  • sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    because third party does not have a prayer to win and I would rather see Hillary in office than McCain,,,,he is an anti-gun snake in the grass,,,,now I do and will vote 3rd party in local and state elections
  • scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    I need to know if hairy ever smoked pot, used coke, got a dwi...had sex with an intern...gambled bought a hooker looked at remote girl. sent hate mail to edge...critisized an LEO. protested a war visited canada between 1965 and 1974...also does he have adequet financial backing from any major corperations? where does he stand on abortion, welfare, space junk, actic exploration, greenhouse gasses global warming? will he cut and run or stand and fight?
    edited November -1
    what is the merit in voting for the winner, if that is a horrible step for USA?

hillary is the most anti freedom (not just gun) one out there!
    let the repub. know your sick of them, if you vote for hillary, that is telling them to be "more moderate"
    because third party does not have a prayer to win and I would rather see Hillary in office than McCain,,,,he is an anti-gun snake in the grass,,,,now I do and will vote 3rd party in local and state elections
  • scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    where the hell is hairy?
  • HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    If nominated, I will not accept; if elected, I will not serve.

So there. [:D]

dcinffxva: Paybacks are hell, trust me. [:D][}:)]
  • 11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll write-in Optimus Prime.
  • PieceofpaperPieceofpaper Member Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • nemesisenforcernemesisenforcer Member Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by HAIRY
    If nominated, I will not accept; if elected, I will not serve.

So there. [:D]

dcinffxva: Paybacks are hell, trust me. [:D][}:)]

I'm sure Israel is breathing a collective sigh of relief.
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:vote 3rd party

And whizz into the wind.
  • mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hairy has got my vote... But doesn't he have the same disqualification as Arnold?
  • joeaf1911a1joeaf1911a1 Member Posts: 2,962 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    As much as I have tangled with Hairy I would probably vote for him as
    I cant see anyone worthwhile comming on the ballot this time. At least
    the Vets would get a break. And he doesnt owe any special interests a
    damn thing. It just might be a change for once.
  • gbeggrowgbeggrow Member Posts: 5,499
    edited November -1
    Naaa....make mine a Barrett M468.[;)]

m468.jpg

quote:Originally posted by dcinffxva
    I'm going to write in Hairy for 2008, and if everyone else does the same, I think I can talk him into taking the money that we won't be giving Israel, and buy every GunBroker member an M-16. Sound like a plan ?
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought we had all agreed that BigDaddyJunior was going to be the next President.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK
    I thought we had all agreed that BigDaddyJunior was going to be the next President.
    Ha, it's a democracy! [:D]
  • bluecollarbluecollar Member Posts: 70 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You guys do what you want, Im writin in Merle Haggard. My vote might count then
  • jabronij3jabronij3 Member Posts: 4,686
    edited November -1
    and you think Hellary Kennedy Klinton is pro-gun WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!
    edited November -1
    like the repub are standing up for you

quote:Originally posted by He Dog
    quote:vote 3rd party

And whizz into the wind.
  • IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I considered suggesting <censored> for the french Presidency, but I hold the french in too high esteem.