In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

BIG Mystery Unfolds

redrebelredrebel Member Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2006 in General Discussion
Many will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claim an unidentified object with five aliens aboard crashed on a sheep and cattle ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico. This is a well known incident that many say has long been covered up by the US Air Force and the federal government.

However, you may well NOT know that in the month of March 1948, exactly nine months after that historic day, Albert Arnold Gore, Jr.; Hillary Rodham; John F. Kerry; William Jefferson Clinton; Howard Dean; Nancy Pelosi; Dianne Feinstein; Charles E. Schumer; and Barbara Boxer were born.

That piece of information has now cleared up a lot of things.

Comments

• jimkanejimkane Member Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • EVILDR235EVILDR235 Member Posts: 4,398 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Was tubby Teddy Kennedy piloting that craft?
    EvilDr235
  • MrOrangeMrOrange Member Posts: 3,012
    edited November -1
    If you don't know, now you know, so you know.
  • 2-barrel2-barrel Member Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Damn I'm glad their wasn't a whole big fleet of those aliens that crashed. That one caused enough trouble. [:D][:D]
  • sig232sig232 Member Posts: 8,018
    edited November -1
    I wonder if Allen Combs was fathered by the alien on that craft also. Look at the wierd look in his eye. I have been saying all along that their brains have been installed backwards. They think exactly the opposite of normal people with common sense.[:(]
  • jimbowbyjimbowby Member Posts: 3,496
    edited November -1
    [8D]--We have trouble with the unknowns-by not knowing the knowns of the unknowns and being unsure of the surety of the knowns---[:p][:p]--JIMBO
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good thing it crashed, and were not able to spread any more of those "weed" seeds.
  • 11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder...where's the mystery here?
  • HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    Hmmm

I think it would be a strange coincidence, if marsians had the same length of pregnancy as humans/earthlings.

Or..the aliens crashed and the first thing they thought of.. was.. let's go sc*#w everything on two legs.

Facinating.
  • iceracerxiceracerx Member Posts: 8,860 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by redrebel
    Many will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claim an unidentified object with five aliens aboard crashed on a sheep and cattle ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico. This is a well known incident that many say has long been covered up by the US Air Force and the federal government.

However, you may well NOT know that in the month of March 1948, exactly nine months after that historic day, Albert Arnold Gore, Jr.; Hillary Rodham; John F. Kerry; William Jefferson Clinton; Howard Dean; Nancy Pelosi; Dianne Feinstein; Charles E. Schumer; and Barbara Boxer were born.

What a LOAD of RUBBISH - If it's posted on the internet, it must be TRUE

Albert Arnold Gore, Jr. - March 31, 1948 (OK, that's one)
    Hillary Rodham - Oct 26, 1947
    John F. Kerry - Dec 11, 1943
    William Jefferson Clinton - August 19, 1946
    Howard Dean - November 17, 1948
    Nancy Pelosi - March 26, 1940
    Dianne Feinstein - June 22, 1933
    Charles E. Schumer - November 23, 1950
    Barbara Boxer - November 11, 1940
  • hughbetchahughbetcha Member Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by iceracerx

What a LOAD of RUBBISH - If it's posted on the internet, it must be TRUE

Albert Arnold Gore, Jr. - March 31, 1948 (OK, that's one)
    Hillary Rodham - Oct 26, 1947
    John F. Kerry - Dec 11, 1943
    William Jefferson Clinton - August 19, 1946
    Howard Dean - November 17, 1948
    Nancy Pelosi - March 26, 1940
    Dianne Feinstein - June 22, 1933
    Charles E. Schumer - November 23, 1950
    Barbara Boxer - November 11, 1940

Racerx,

thanks for saving me the trouble of googling that one. I've been telling folks for a long time that the more interesting the cooincidence, incident, etc. is on the internet is, the more likely it is to be false.
  • redrebelredrebel Member Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I didn't think it was true, but I thought it was funny.
  • buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Or..the aliens crashed and the first thing they thought of.. was.. let's go sc*#w everything on two legs[:D] ROFLMAO [:D]
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Who was it that could have had such a bad case of diarrhea?
    What's next?
  • zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
    edited November -1
    iceracerx:

On the night of June 17, 1963, my friend Al, and I, saw
    something not of this world along the Colorado River
    (AZ side), ten miles below Walter's Camp - 20 miles
    south of Blythe. Can you give me the answer to what
    it was?

You handled that first one with such ease I decided to
    take a chance and ask for your help! [:D][:D][:D]