In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The Last SIG 556 Classic Swat on Gun Broker...

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
...10 hours left!

...and very well may be one of the last ones available to the American people before Obamanation's new Ban:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=123063418

Buy now...while you still can get one![:)]

I've got two more, but I believe I'll be starting those at $2600...

Comments

• Colonel PlinkColonel Plink Member Posts: 16,460
    edited November -1
    How much extra does fear add to the price of a gun, Eric?

I'm just curious, because man, that's smooth. You ought to be able to charge 30-40% more just by saying "This might be the last one".

And your overhead is nearly nothing.

And, as an added bonus, you don't even have to really advertise, people are so damn scared already...

I wish I could get away with that in my business.
  • joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,929
    edited November -1
    i can remember just a few short months ago when the regular sig 556s were going for $1200. and i think these swat models were aruond 1800. to bad i cant get either in my state.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Colonel Plink
    How much extra does fear add to the price of a gun, Eric?

I'm just curious, because man, that's smooth. You ought to be able to charge 30-40% more just by saying "This might be the last one".

And your overhead is nearly nothing.

And, as an added bonus, you don't even have to really advertise, people are so damn scared already...

I wish I could get away with that in my business.

Just stating facts. I know how many of these that were released; I know who they went to; and I know the current supply is very low; We all know a new gun ban is on the way.

This has nothing to do with fear and everything to do with an investment. These guns are commodities in today's world.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by joshmb1982
    i can remember just a few short months ago when the regular sig 556s were going for $1200. and i think these swat models were aruond 1800. to bad i cant get either in my state.

Nope...these just came out...they are the very first ones on the civilian market...and they are highly sought after. You cannot advertise these rifles for less than $2100.
  • 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    please put me in the hat for the most generous giveaway
  • Colonel PlinkColonel Plink Member Posts: 16,460
    edited November -1
    To may-to.
    To-mah-to.

Pay me no mind.

I'm just really pissed at realizing that Paul Harvey is Dead and Rush Limbaugh is still alve.