In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Recon team back from Cabela's

mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
edited December 2003 in General Discussion
Mrs. Mudge and I went to Cabela's in Hamburg, PA today. IT WAS WALL-TO-WALL PEOPLE!!!
Lots of good stuff. I bought a down filled coat. Had to go there to try it on. Usually can't wear anything but XLXT but, they don't carry XT so,luckily, the XLT is cut big enough that it fits me OK.
Did I mention that the place was packed? I'm not exagerating.
I'd be willing to bet there were 1,000 people there.
For those of you planning on visiting Cabela's on Saturday after the outdoor show, I'd suggest you get there early....like 8AM.

Mudge the jostled
(and I don't jostle easily.)

I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!

Comments

• njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    We are going to Cabelas this Saturday.........then to the gun show in Hamburg.

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • greeker375greeker375 Member Posts: 3,644
    edited November -1
    I went to the new Cabela's in Kansas and I'm telling you the same thing. The lot was full, not to mention a tour bus that rolled up and let 45 people out. Granted this was on Dec 1, but, still loaded with folks.

the difference between the almost right word and the right word is like the difference between a lightning bug and a lightning bolt
  • zr700zr700 Member Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Was there monday and tuesday, same thing packed, the parking lot was to capacity, couldn't move without bumping into someone.
    Brought me home one of those wireless weather stations and alot of reloading goodies. [:)]

Jason
    Proud NRA member
    "The constitutions of most of our states assert that all power is inherent in the people; that...it is there right and duty to be at all times armed."
    Thomas Jefferson 1824