In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

RE: WIPALA...

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited September 2007 in General Discussion
He is fine....I just hung up the phone from talking to him...THe spider bite healed but took time...There was also flooding to contend with but he will be back posting soon...

He said he is "playing catch up" right now...

Very very nice to talk to, very pleasant, and sounds like a sweetheart....

Comments

• matwormatwor Member Posts: 20,594
    edited November -1
    Yeah, but wait till ya meet him in person!![:0][}:)]

Hey, heres an idea, how 'bout you and Classic come up for the Tulsa gun show this Oct.? Wipala will probably be there, as well as myself, wundudnee, Hedog, (if hes not down under), JIM STARK, 5db, Ehlerdave, highball, imaclone2, and others I'm sure I've forgotten.
  • jabronij3jabronij3 Member Posts: 4,686
    edited November -1
    good to hear, was getting concerned talked to him once after a purchase seems, like a nice guy
  • wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,068
    edited November -1
    I am doing pretty well now but am still swampedwith emails from while I was down. Another problem was my credit card for a lot of my accounts including my internet provider expired while I was down and I had to update the number before I could get online again. The spider bite healed nicely once the removed the damaged tissue The flooding did not get my home but did nail my brothers and uncles places and my leased land on the river. I kept a few cows there and also raised some corn and wheat to attract game animals. The crops of course were ruined with oil from the flooded refinery. The cows were pulled out so I didn't lose them. Most of my time has been spent remodeling my brothers place. Well I got to go to bed 6:00 comes awfully early
  • Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wipala
    I am doing pretty well now but am still swampedwith emails from while I was down. Another problem was my credit card for a lot of my accounts including my internet provider expired while I was down and I had to update the number before I could get online again. The spider bite healed nicely once the removed the damaged tissue The flooding did not get my home but did nail my brothers and uncles places and my leased land on the river. I kept a few cows there and also raised some corn and wheat to attract game animals. The crops of course were ruined with oil from the flooded refinery. The cows were pulled out so I didn't lose them. Most of my time has been spent remodeling my brothers place. Well I got to go to bed 6:00 comes awfully early
    [B)][B)][B)]

ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow
    edited November -1
    btt..............Beth???????
  • Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    Was the spider a widow or a recluse?
    edited November -1
    It was a female recluse that had lost its mate..............get it..........."widow recluse"!![:D][:D][:D]

Sorry, couldn't resist.

...............Beth, you here????
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Beth, you here????

No, in Timbuctoo....or however you spell it...*LOL

About the gunshow in OK in Oct...

I showed Classic the post and he said..Florida to OK for a gunshow? That is one long ride....

Met imaclone and his wife a while back...fantastic wonderful ppl...

I honestly dont know what is going on in oct yet...I know there is a lot going on at the club...will keep you posted ..

I assume that is what you wanted?....Next time dont yell, I was almost asleep..>*LOL[}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]
    edited November -1
    [whispering]
    Yes, that is what I was asking. I'll understand if you don't make it, but it is a great show, lots of vendors.
    [/whispering][;)][:D]
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Everybody ought to make the Tulsa show at least one time...like nothing you have seen before, unless you went to the West Coast before they shut that one down.

I have heard that this show is bigger..but have no first hand knowledge about that one.