In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

chat room? anyone think of it?

bobskibobski Member Posts: 17,868 ✭✭✭
edited December 2003 in General Discussion
has anyone thought of asking for a live chat to get faster responses on techno questions? you know.......somone would always be hanging out and if someone called in, a quick chat would begin. well, i spoke my peace. anyone think its a good idea? cost to gb? hey, they cant use the old 'we dont make money at this' anymore!
Retired Naval Aviation
Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
Former NSSA All American
Navy Distinguished Pistol Shot
MO, CT, VA.

Comments

• ruger 10 22ruger 10 22 Member Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How do they make money off of it?

"The militia may be here destroyed by that method which has been practiced in other parts of the world before; that is, by rendering them useless - by disarming them."
  • wapo3030wapo3030 Member Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    this one is dead...i look in from time to time.
    http://gunshopchat.com/
  • Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It has been suggested that GB sponsor a chat room. The general consenus was that most of these old farts can't type fast enough to make a chat room viable. "Chat" in the search engine should bring up previous discussions on this topic.

avitar.jpg
    Semper Fi

Remember Ruby Ridge.
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Henry is right damn it! I type a reply to someone trying to insult them and when I post it I find it three pages back!