In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Remember those PETA brochures? here they are!

MaCTMaCT Member Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
edited January 2004 in General Discussion
http://www.furisdead.com/momfur.html

Can't see these crazies making it to the end of the block in this neck of the woods...

~ Give Blood - Play Hockey ~

Comments

• old06old06 Member Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    yea the came into town here and promply got locked up by the local cops [:D] [8D] [:D]

psalms 16
  • Ruger22Ruger22 Member Posts: 385
    edited November -1
    They are ill psychopaths. They need clinical help.

Brian Ostro.
    member: NRA, John Birch Society, American Numismatic Association.
  • MaCTMaCT Member Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Peta members got locked up?? That's too good!

~ Give Blood - Play Hockey ~
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,675 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That makes me want to go rabbit hunting... Or at least stab a rabbit in the stomach.

I'm sure you guys have seen PETA people throw ink or paint on peoples fur coats in protest. I've always thought that was kinda backwards. OK, you ruined this coat, now I have to go kill 20 more animals to make another one...
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • madmarc0madmarc0 Member Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They were giving out those things at the Nutcracker here in Boston.

I saw them standing there but the police would not let them too close they were trying to give them to the children!

I had to walk up to one of them and say if you give those to one of my kids YOU will look like that rabbit on the cover!
    ( I don't have kids but had to say it)

Happy Holidays
  • rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November -1
    MY kid would be like....'are ya gonna cook it'? And what the hell do they know? (peta) what kind of cheap meanie buys a rabbit coat anyhow? Fox much nicer.[:D]

JOIN PETA! (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS) I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to have a salad and spring water!
  • trstonetrstone Member Posts: 833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is simply solved. Let the PETA people offer themselves as substitutes.
  • orca44magorca44mag Member Posts: 690 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I get personal fulfillment watching banner-waving organizations such as peta self-destruct by their own stupid methods. What a bunch of cretins.