In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

All is quiet on the ambulance!!

SLIDER-in-KYSLIDER-in-KY Member Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2004 in General Discussion
Well, here it is, 1:45am on New Year's and so far, all has been quiet here at the ambulance service!! I ususally work day shift, but there were a few people that called in "sick" (yeah, right) and I decided to come in and pick up a little overtime. We had a few runs around 10:00pm, but nothing since then. Hopefully, it will stay that way.

EMSParamedic.gif
I'm clear, you're clear, everybody's clear...SHOCK!!!

Comments

• NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad you had a quit night,mine wasnt as bad as I suspected it would be.Several Road stops yielding a few DUI's and one DUID,but it wasnt me who placed the charges.

Best!!

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
  • SLIDER-in-KYSLIDER-in-KY Member Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just checking in again. It's now 6:20am and we still have not left the building! We watched SWAT the movie. Actually, the other guy I'm working with watched it....I took a nap. Now it's time to get everything ready for the next crew coming in at 7:00.

EMSParamedic.gif
  • IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Absolutely the very best way for any emergency personnel to spend any shift!!
  • XracerXracer Member Posts: 1,990
    edited November -1
    I hope you're bored stiff! I hope you get butt bunions for sitting around! I hope your ambulance grows spider webs on the doors! [:D]

Three times I used to dread.....Christmas Eve afternoons (when the office parties let out), New Year's Eve, and High School Graduation nights!
  • SLIDER-in-KYSLIDER-in-KY Member Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    xracer---I have never heard the phrase "butt bunions". I love it!!!!! I'll have to remember that one when I go back to work. Take care.

EMSParamedic.gif