In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

My little guy would like to shoot his gun for New

paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
edited December 2002 in General Discussion
Gee: do you think Nunn would let my little guy pee shortly after midnite, I couldn't think of a better way to usher in the New Year! I promise I won't let him do it again till Next New Years!!!

[:D][:D][:D][:D]

kilroy.gif
PaBooger was here!
pa.gif

Comments

• pikeal1pikeal1 Member Posts: 2,707
    edited November -1
    pa, i think you should do it on the archery forum [:D]

obviously the rif raf have taken over the controls over there. Reminds me of the movie gremlins when all the bad gremlins took over the house (or bar...can't remember) and started throwing a party.

Alex

"The only way American citizens can adequately be protected from terror and violence is when" those in authority protect us from those who would harm us, instead of protecting us from ourselves.
  • elect1mikeelect1mike Member Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Go for it Pa do it

bull.txt
    col elect1mike Illinois
    volinters RRG
    O give me a home where no democrats roam
  • REBJrREBJr Member Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pa, you looking for your first poof of 2003? [:D] -Ralph

gif_palacetr11.gif

"We cannot claim to be taking our species and our planet seriously until we acknowledge that a million years is a proper unit of time" - Colin Tudge
  • charlieccharliec Member Posts: 269 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now Pa, you got that JrBooger watched now! Go for it and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Chuck

I still miss the EX, but my aim IS improving.
  • kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    Do it on the Archery forum. From the response time, you could get in, pee, edit and be gone. Word of caution though, avoid the tuna salad they serve in there.[;)]
    I shouldn't say this but I will anyways
    The last troll in here talked about "green meat"
    The troll over there showed it....eeeeewww![:o)]
  • The LawThe Law Member Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now if ya don't try...There might be a few here,that think ya belong to the Secret Select Society of....

Puffer's...

"Don't mistake my honesty for weakness...
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 35,988 ******
    edited November -1
    Kids just informed me they are going to a watchnight service at the Baptist church up the road. Wife then suggested that she and I go to the movies.

So...I won't be here. Wink.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net