In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Funeral Arrangements

nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 35,988 ******
edited January 2003 in General Discussion
Steve's wife Sherry will have a memorial service at 11 AM this Saturday, at Heritage Funeral Home, 4408 Gaston Avenue, near Baylor Hospital in Dallas.

Her body will be cremated and her ashes taken to Arizona by her family.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net

Comments

• nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 35,988 ******
    edited November -1
    Visitation will be held for Gunbroker this evening between 6-8 PM. Funeral service will be at the First Church of Glock at 11am tomorrow. Burial will be in a 50 cal ammo can at the local landfill. The most reverend David Nunn presiding.The family has requested that in lieu of flowers a generous donation be made to Pelican's Retirement Fund.
    "Audemus jura nostra defendere"- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Don't let yer mouth write a check yer body can't cash!
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Could one send Flowers to that address? for thoes of us that live out of state?

My deepest thoughts are with the family:

gun.gif

NRA Life Endowment Member
    edited November -1
    To the funeral home, I guess, but I don't know about Arizona.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net
    edited November -1
    BTT.

Steve is the fellow we raised money for awhile back, to help with nursing expenses for Sherry.

Many of you contributed, and it was deeply appreciated.

• searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
    edited November -1
    It's pure hell, losing your wife. I hope he has family there for him. He has a tough road ahead.

If it ain't broke-it ain't ours!!!
    edited November -1
    Not a lot of family, but some good friends. Many of whom he has never met.