In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Now I know why I don't like SNAKES

TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
edited November 2007 in General Discussion
[img][/img]Kids20Love20Animals2020Kinderen20Ho.jpg[:(][xx(][V][:(!]

Comments

• fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    That kid is just a SNACK, for a snake that big!![:0]
  • LOKO383LOKO383 Member Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    any adult that would put that child in harms way with that snake should be locked in a cage with it for 60 days..winner gets set free.....[V][:(!]..Loko..[tards are born every min..][V]
  • riderrider Member Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by LOKO383
    any adult that would put that child in harms way with that snake should be locked in a cage with it for 60 days..winner gets set free.....[V][:(!]..Loko..[tards are born every min..][V]

+1 Child endangerment at its finest.....[:(!][:(!]
  • JohnnylikesgunsJohnnylikesguns Member Posts: 2,887 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If this is a giveaway I'm not interested in either one.
  • v35v35 Member Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not too bright a future for the boy.
  • p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    I keep a python in the shop for the kids to see, albeit a smaller one than in the photo. Looking at the size of the head, yes, that python in the photo could easily eat that kid. either they recently fed the snake or it is extremely tame.
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That photo has been making the e-mail rounds for a couple of years. If you don't like that one, you are going to hate this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hv1Pe6Mahc
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Actually removing fangs doesn't really work. Venomous snakes replace fangs regularly and if fangs are removed another takes its place within hours. I have dissected venomous snakes with as many as 14 fangs forming and getting ready to drop into place one after the other. Thay stay sharp that way, and a broken fang doesn't put a snake out of business. I have also seen snakes with the venom duct severed (like a vasectomy), but have also seen "fixed" spitting cobras with venom spots all over the glass of the cage. Sometimes they resect. The snake charmers in in India often literally sew the snakes mouth closed. Note that it does not even flick it's tongue, a good clue. Even so, I would never consider such a thing.
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's a good sized Burmese. The way I figure it's either population control or abortion after the fact? Besides do we know if it is real or latex[:D].