In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Mandatory program 'treats' politically incorrect

kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
edited October 2007 in General Discussion
One of the goals of the Civil Rights Movement seems to be similar to Barack Obama's church, if I remember correctly, is to move the diversity programs into nursery schools so they can begin treatment of children at an earlier age. To go beyond this would require treatment of humans in the womb. Does the school your child attend have an active diversity program in it? If so you might want to squash it immediately if not sooner, or move your children to a school where they will not be treated as a racist that needs their mind altered with genuine racist treatment to become politically correct thinkers.

BRAVE NEW SCHOOLS
University to students: 'All whites are racist'
Mandatory program 'treats' politically incorrect attitudes

Posted: October 30, 2007
9:35 p.m. Eastern

By Bob Unruh
c 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

University of Delaware President Patrick Harker

A mandatory University of Delaware program requires residence hall students to acknowledge that "all whites are racist" and offers them "treatment" for any incorrect attitudes regarding class, gender, religion, culture or sexuality they might hold upon entering the school, according to a civil rights group.

"Somehow, the University of Delaware seems terrifyingly unaware that a state-sponsored institution of higher education in the United States does not have the legal right to engage in a program of systematic thought reform. The First Amendment protects the right to freedom of conscience - the right to keep our innermost thoughts free from governmental intrusion. It also protects the right to be free from compelled speech," said a letter from Samantha Harris, director of legal and public advocacy for The Foundation for Individual Rights in Education to university President Patrick Harker.

The organization cited excerpts from the university's Office of Residence Life Diversity Education Training documents, including the statement:

"A RACIST: A racist is one who is both privileged and socialized on the basis of race by a white supremacist (racist) system. 'The term applies to all white people (i.e., people of European descent) living in the United States, regardless of class, gender, religion, culture or sexuality. By this definition, people of color cannot be racists, because as peoples within the U.S. system, they do not have the power to back up their prejudices, hostilities, or acts of discrimination..'"

The education program also notes that "reverse racism" is "a term created and used by white people to deny their white privilege." And "a non-racist" is called "a non-term," because, the program explains, "The term was created by whites to deny responsibility for systemic racism, to maintain an aura of innocence in the face of racial oppression, and to shift the responsibility for that oppression from whites to people of color (called 'blaming the victim')."

The "education" regarding racism is just one of the subjects that students are required to adopt as part of their University of Delaware experience, too, FIRE noted.

The "shocking program of ideological reeducation," which the school itself defines as a "treatment" for students' incorrect attitudes and beliefs, is nothing less than "Orwellian," FIRE said.

Continued at this link:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58426
What's next?

Comments

• Dakota308Dakota308 Member Posts: 4,162
    edited November -1
    i think i will just consider my self a lower middle class equal attitude towards everyone until i have infromation to have an opinion, racist.[:(!]

WTH at NKU is is a requirement for evey student regardless of gender or race to take a race/gender class either womens' studies or african american studies ect.

but what they are doing up there is RACIST. by just deeming that i am white they are forcing me to take a BS class that says im racist and i am wrong fudge that chit
  • slackmasonslackmason Member Posts: 618 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    uuhhgghh, i hate this attitude, ive been in so many arguments with people who consider themselvs "enlightened" yet hold this racist point of view.
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    All whites in the U.S. are racists, but a black is incapable of being a racist.
    Unreal.
    The liberal universities are sick, that they teach, and fully believe, this kind of crap.
    These universities believe themselves to be a fountainhead of enlightenment, but they are really mean spirited, dogmatic fools.
    Put these university administrators in charge in Salem in 1692, they would be lighting the torch to the witches.
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Allen: The heads of the diversity departments at these institutions work 24/7 all over America and beyond to get their propaganda machine into every classroom in America that they can. The diversity personnel in programs in K-12 are every bit as determined to do their bidding, too, never doubt that for a moment. Parents who are not aware of this should fight the civil rights movements diversity programs with every available tool at their disposal, to include, tooth and nail, if necessary.
    What's next?
  • Sav99Sav99 Member Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    More leftist/liberal B.S.
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...being fed to young minds every day by the enemies of America, and good money is being paid to undo everything k-12 was not able to accomplish.
    What's next?
  • buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ???what?? this is insane. no "color" of people are inherently racist, and if a person is racist, it's a cultural thing. btw, the american black culture has got to be more racist than any other.
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    I purely love it.
    While decent folks go about their daily lives, pretending that the Elites have their best interests at heart, paying taxes out the yang..the Elites are cutting your hearts out.
    Destroying your culture, your heritage, your country...turning your OWN PROGENY against you.

You deserve it. You refuse to admit that the rich and powerful have SOLD YOU OUT...that the politicians are CORRUPT...

You will go down and vote faithfully for whatever garbage is pushed in your face next cycle..you refuse to homeschool your own precious young minds...and you continue to send money to institutions like the above.
    Get used to your fourth-class status.
  • ZebraZebra Member Posts: 5,762
    edited November -1