In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

How many of you work

IdahoboundIdahobound Member Posts: 20,584 ✭✭✭
edited October 2007 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    What worries me is how did you find that video?[:o)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MVP
    What worries me is how did you find that video?[:o)]

Just looked up Rodney Carrington
  • Options
    LesWVaLesWVa Member Posts: 10,490 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    *** This video or group may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube's user community.
    To view this video or group, please verify you are 18 or older by logging in or signing up.***

============================

No Thanks.
    If I have to sign up to view a video on YouTube. I would go ahead and sign up for a My Space account also. And that is something that is not about to happen.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by LesWVa

*** This video or group may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube's user community.
    To view this video or group, please verify you are 18 or older by logging in or signing up.***

No Thanks.
    If I have to sign up to view a video on YouTube. I would go ahead and sign up for a My Space account also. And that is something that is not about to happen.

Sorry but it is still funny
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    signing up is just for age verification, not like anyone under 18 would lie

but signing up is no big deal
  • Options
    hk-91hk-91 Member Posts: 10,050
    edited November -1
    dont worry you didnt miss anything by not looking

quote:Originally posted by LesWVa

No Thanks.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1