In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Another canidate better then the two running

savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,453 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2008 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,929
    edited November -1
    hmmm interesting. i wonder if this will devide the vote for ron paul even further and further help obama's campaign

nice to see he knows how to shoot though.
  • Options
    KEVD18KEVD18 Member Posts: 15,037
    edited November -1
    another candidate that has about as much chance of being elected president as i do of being elected mr congeniality of general discussion.

sorry, but its either going to be mccain or obama. i dont like it, i dont agree with it, but thats the way it is.
  • Options
    xxx97xxx97 Member Posts: 5,721
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by KEVD18
    another candidate that has about as much chance of being elected president as i do of being elected mr congeniality of general discussion.

sorry, but its either going to be mccain or obama. i dont like it, i dont agree with it, but thats the way it is.
    filled out my early voting ballet,there are 13 different parties running for president...
  • Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm at the fork in the road I sure don't want Obama in that is instant defeat but electing McCain is just a delaying action. I didn't leave the Republican party the Republican party left me. I also remember my protest vote and remember the results of that. Either which I vote I feel like I'm getting screwed
  • Options
    trapguy2007trapguy2007 Member Posts: 8,959
    edited November -1
    I don't see any way to get a man like this elected for POTUS.
    But it would be great if we could get people of his caliber elected to the congress.
    Could you imagine what a couple of dozen like Baldwin could do to that hellhole ?