In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

whos on first.........

cahascahas Member Posts: 4,064
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
A friend once told me there are different kinds of smartness. I pondered on this for awhile. Well, i say,given your analogy, i would consider myself of average intelligence, albeit a high level of average intelligence or would that be a lower level of above average intelligence. Friends reaction >[:X][?][?] ...again, given this analogy, there would also be different levels of stupidness. Some would be on the lower end of stupidity and others would have a high level of stupidness.

Comments

• dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,934 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Too much thought, not enough beer. Don
  • JorgeJorge Member Posts: 10,656 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Behavioral scientists describe the bell shaped curve of intelligence in the general population as left skewed.

[:(]
  • cahascahas Member Posts: 4,064
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cahas
    A friend once told me there are different kinds of smartness. I pondered on this for awhile. Well, i say,given your analogy, i would consider myself of average intelligence, albeit a high level of average intelligence or would that be a lower level of above average intelligence. Friends reaction >[:X][?][?] ...again, given this analogy, there would also be different levels of stupidness. Some would be on the lower end of stupidity and others would have a high level of stupidness.....give me another beer-fixed it Don
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,934 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A friend once told me there are different kinds of smartness. I pondered on this for awhile. Well, i say,given your analogy, i would consider myself of average intelligence, albeit a high level of average intelligence or would that be a lower level of above average intelligence. Friends reaction >[:X][?][?] ...again, given this analogy, there would also be different levels of stupidness. Some would be on the lower end of stupidity and others would have a high level of stupidness.....give me another beer-fixed it Don

Good. Don
  • catpealer111catpealer111 Member Posts: 10,695
    edited November -1
    I'm not smart, I just get lucky from time to time in my endeavors.