In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Southern Poverty Law Center is ANTI-AMERICAN

Dean CascioDean Cascio Member Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2007 in General Discussion
The multi-million dollar organization the Southern Poverty Law Center http://www.splcenter.org published a report entitled "VIOLENT BACKLASH ENGULFS LATINOS."
SPLC is an organization media outlets consult as a news source.

SPLC DATA
The report covers two and half years of SPLC statistics, which includes Agents Ramos and Compean in the year 2005.

The SPLC statistics cited 12 cases in 2007 as part of its evidence that there is a racially motivated "violent backlash" aimed at Latinos. Each case cited involved white Americans.

Of these 12 cases, there is one death: a border patrol agent who killed an illegal border crosser in self defense, according to the border patrol agent.

Of these 12 cases, two of the cases are threats.

Of the 12 cases, nine of the cases involve assault.

The SPLC data includes no report of Latinos killed by white American citizens in 2007, according to report data, the one death cited was a border patrol agent, who stated he acted in self defense.

During this same period in 2007, hundreds of people on U.S. soil were KILLED, RAPED and ROBBED by illegal aliens from south of our border.

According to Newsmax.com: "It has been widely reported and disputed by some that at least 25 violent crimes per day, including murder, negligent homicide, and rape (especially of children) are being committed by illegal aliens." http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2007/8/15/135318.shtml

Illegal Aliens Linked to Gang Rape Wave http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51424

Yet the SPLC maintains that in the United States a "VIOLENT BACKLASH ENGULFS LATINOS."

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Probably and they ARE certainly agenda driven and a propaganda machine for a lefty philosophy, using the cover of "watching out for and identifying racists".

They tend to classify folks like me who have strict-constitutional and/or libertarian minded views as "terrorists".

Wouldn't piss on them if they were afire.
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    Wouldn't piss upin them if they guts were afire.[:D]

+p+
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    Morris Dees is a knothead. He milks a cause like your sister does a quarterback.[;)][:0]

I guess I should have written BallPark Frankhead to satisfy the autocensor.
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Every Liberal group loves to quote them as a savior for the poor and they are pure crap.[V][xx(][:(][:(!]
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fshfndr
    Every Liberal group loves to quote them as a savior for the poor and they are pure crap.[V][xx(][:(][:(!]

They are also insidious.

Some government organizations I am associated with, provide the magazine at work and encourage its reading by employees.

My past boss tried to have the magazine as mandatory, command-level, reading monthly and wanted it to be read, initialed and returned. I went ape-chit and refused to do so, since it was a provable propaganda and lefty publication. I fronted him at a staff meeting, was agreed with by almost everyone and the issue went away quietly.

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) is often forced upon agencies as the hosts for "hate crimes training". In this "training", they often cite the SPLC and their "research" as examples.

Seems more like indoctrination to me.

Have no time for the whole bunch. A den of snakes IMO.
  • Options
    Dean CascioDean Cascio Member Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by p3skyking
    He milks a cause like your sister does a quarterback.[;)][:0]

WHY YOU.....!!!!!!![;)]
    Dean