In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What does Muhammad look like?

ZebraZebra Member Posts: 5,762
edited December 2007 in General Discussion

Comments

• Wolf.Wolf. Member Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    --
    Him look like dat stuff on de bottem ob me boots aftah I feeds de hosses.
  • watrulookinatwatrulookinat Member Posts: 4,693
    edited November -1
    He looks like an AK-47.
  • KSUmarksmanKSUmarksman Member Posts: 10,705 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by watrulookinat
    He looks like an AK-47.

that's an insult to Michail Kalashnikov's brilliant design [;)]
  • reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've been told he looks alittle bit like Jesus.......not sure though as I don't read the Bible.
  • Wolf.Wolf. Member Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    --
    I understand that a Danish newspaper published an excellent likeness of him a year or so ago.
  • redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,682 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Let me go look in the toilet and then I can tell ya.....

Yep just as I thought brown and stinky.[:D]
  • mark308mark308 Member Posts: 44 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think I'll buy a pig and name it muhammad.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    reloader44mag. The pictures you see in the bible are made by man,, over 100 years after the suposed death of this Jesus. It is a guess what he would have looked like. Same with the Mohammed dude..Did either one of them really exist? or existed only in the minds of the creaters of the religion..

Please excuse the interjection- Jesus existed. He is mentioned in at least one report to the emperor by the provincial governor. Something like "That Jesus fellow is causing trouble again." You are correct that we have no idea what He looked like. For the first 150 years after His death He is depicted in Christian art as dark and clean-shaved (beards were very uncommon in the Roman Empire). Then suddenly His hair turns blond and He grows a beard. Nobody knows why the change in the way artists rendered Him.
  • dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    bobski.jpg
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • mijelomijelo Member Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
    I saw Mohammud in the bit wet dump I took this morning. I even said, "Howdy Mo!"
  • bhale187bhale187 Member Posts: 7,798
    edited November -1
    I thought he looked like a teddy bear
  • tobefreetobefree Member Posts: 7,401
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dongizmo
    bobski.jpg

+1
  • Jake_S-83Jake_S-83 Member Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    there is a statue of him in the US Supreme Court. google it. I don't recall if its Sunni or Shia believes his face shouldn't be depicted, but the other sect believes the qu-ran describes his * features. interesting read if you can put your blind hillbilly hatred aside long enough. [;)]
  • tobefreetobefree Member Posts: 7,401
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jake_S-83
    there is a statue of him in the US Supreme Court. google it. I don't recall if its Sunni or Shia believes his face shouldn't be depicted, but the other sect believes the qu-ran describes his * features. interesting read if you can put your blind hillbilly hatred aside long enough. [;)]

Is it in freaking Brail????
  • spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
  • kristovkristov Member Posts: 6,633
    edited November -1
    ...if you can put your blind hillbilly hatred aside long enough. [;)]

Without that we would not even have a forum!!
  • dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1

Whats wrong with blind hillbillies?
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • thunderboltthunderbolt Member Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You would be surprised at how nice some hillbillies can be.
  • dolfandolfan Member Posts: 4,159
    edited November -1
    He looks like what this little guy drops out the back end:

muslimrepellent2.jpg
  • reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Classic095
    reloader44mag. The pictures you see in the bible are made by man,, over 100 years after the suposed death of this Jesus. It is a guess what he would have looked like. Same with the Mohammed dude..Did either one of them really exist? or existed only in the minds of the creaters of the religion..

Please excuse the interjection- Jesus existed. He is mentioned in at least one report to the emperor by the provincial governor. Something like "That Jesus fellow is causing trouble again." You are correct that we have no idea what He looked like. For the first 150 years after His death He is depicted in Christian art as dark and clean-shaved (beards were very uncommon in the Roman Empire). Then suddenly His hair turns blond and He grows a beard. [red]Nobody knows why the change in the way artists rendered Him.[/

ACID TRIP
  • Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:that's an insult to Michail Kalashnikov's brilliant design

Brilliant design? Let's see here, sandbag the best AK you can find, take carefull aim at target at 300 yards, pull trigger, look thru spotting scope at the target, "where the hell did that hit at?", keep doing this untill you go thru a full case of ammo, count bullet holes on target at 300 yards, you will only need one set of fingers.

Now take a typical AR-15, Bushmaster will work, do the same thing, after each shot look thru spotting scope at the target, you will smile [:D]

Brilliant desgin? Ohh I forgot, you can bury it in mud, pull it out and it will go bang, wow real brilliant, but can you hit anything further away than 50 yards with it? Pretty sad when an $80 SKS will shoot 50xs better than a $500 AK. Defend my life with an AK or a single shot .22? I'll take the .22.
  • MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
  • ObiWanObiWan Member Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Pa Redneck
    quote:that's an insult to Michail Kalashnikov's brilliant design

Brilliant design? Let's see here, sandbag the best AK you can find, take carefull aim at target at 300 yards, pull trigger, look thru spotting scope at the target, "where the hell did that hit at?", keep doing this untill you go thru a full case of ammo, count bullet holes on target at 300 yards, you will only need one set of fingers.

Now take a typical AR-15, Bushmaster will work, do the same thing, after each shot look thru spotting scope at the target, you will smile [:D]

Brilliant desgin? Ohh I forgot, you can bury it in mud, pull it out and it will go bang, wow real brilliant, but can you hit anything further away than 50 yards with it? Pretty sad when an $80 SKS will shoot 50xs better than a $500 AK. Defend my life with an AK or a single shot .22? I'll take the .22.

Yeah, but add a little dust to the AR and it will malfunction and need to be returned to the factory for reajustment - whereas the AK will function eventhough half a gravelpit have run through it.
  • HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MVP
    muhammad_cartoon.jpg

Hehe.. yeah I remember those... =o)

They were in a danish newspaper - it caused a riot and made many muslims mad.

When "Freedom of speech" was cried out - it was backed up by our government.!! Case settled.

Then some muslims made a cartoon of the danish prime minister, depicting him in some rude way...

His responce ??

He laughed at it. =o) called it harmless fun.

If ya' can't stand the humor - stay out of Denmark.
  • gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1

It's also true of the Jewish & Christian religions.
    8 You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Here is a better version:

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
  • yawarakaiyawarakai Member Posts: 2,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • mrken3235mrken3235 Member Posts: 85 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Something like this....
    DSC_8339.jpg
    OH SNAP! I showed an image of Mohammad!.... Oh well, anyone who is offended can suck it.
  • RamtinxxlRamtinxxl Member Posts: 9,480
    edited November -1
    muhammedturdemon.jpg

The Muhammedturdemon!
  • p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    What does Muhammad look like?

Joe Pesci with a beard.
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,616 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    533.gif
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • nemesisenforcernemesisenforcer Member Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ron_paul.jpg

Sorry. Couldn't resist.
  • ZebraZebra Member Posts: 5,762
    edited November -1
    Since we all probably have hits out on us now, here's mine
    thsouthpark_13.gif
  • JohnnylikesgunsJohnnylikesguns Member Posts: 2,887 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ramtinxxl
    muhammedturdemon.jpg

The Muhammedturdemon!

MuslimQueer2.jpg

bobski.jpg

O this is ok, but my post of a plastic replica turd gets deleted?
  • JorgeJorge Member Posts: 10,656 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    lailaali.jpglaila-ali-picture-1.jpg

Muhamad's daughter Laila is one fine looking young lady!!!

[:p][:p][:p]
  • RamtinxxlRamtinxxl Member Posts: 9,480
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1fan
    quote:Originally posted by Ramtinxxl
    muhammedturdemon.jpg

The Muhammedturdemon!

MuslimQueer2.jpg

bobski.jpg

O this is ok, but my post of a plastic replica turd gets deleted?

Because plastic is so gauche! [:0]
  • davealddaveald Member Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    looks like dolfan is the closest, hes got muhammad screwing the pooch
  • JorgeJorge Member Posts: 10,656 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    zLayla-Ali.jpg

"Layla, you got me on my knees.
    Layla, i'm begging darlin' please.
    Layla, darling won't you ease my worried mind?"

Clapton's "Layla".

[:p]